Isaactj2020
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
This is going to sound dramatic but I honestly feel like giving up at sixth

I want to be a barrister but I feel like I will never get there because I’m already at a disadvantage with getting 6 GCSEs at level 4 with are pass but still ****

Then my option being psychology sociology and btec business (got made to do) will be seen as easy Compared to other people’s a level

And feel like if I did go uni and gratuated I wouldn’t get a job because I’ll be held back because Of my gcses
jackson222
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Employers won’t care much about your gcses if you prove yourself in getting good A Level grades and a good degree. There’s still loads of options for uni with those gcses, and your chances will only increase with good A Level grades.

Hang in there, it’ll be worth it in the end. People will understand and will judge you based on yourself as a person after you’ve graduated
Isaactj2020
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by jackson222)
Employers won’t care much about your gcses if you prove yourself in getting good A Level grades and a good degree. There’s still loads of options for uni with those gcses, and your chances will only increase with good A Level grades.

Hang in there, it’ll be worth it in the end. People will understand and will judge you based on yourself as a person after you’ve graduated
Thanks for the feedback
jackson222
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Isaactj2020)
Thanks for the feedback
No problem! I’m going to study law too so just building yourself as a person with skills and good grades from this point on is the most important thing you can do
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (10)
14.71%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (12)
17.65%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (31)
45.59%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (12)
17.65%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (3)
4.41%

Watched Threads