Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My mum made me cry today and said really mean things about me behind my back which I overheard and can't get over**now she's trying to be nice to me but I hate her I hate her I hate her**and not I'm crying again* She was giving me driving lessons in her car and I couldn't reverse park into a bay even after trying 5 times and I started crying and acting moody towards her and she said she couldn't teach me anymore and good luck to any instructor who attempts to teach me and I said well maybe your just a rubbish teacher and drove home.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My mum made me cry today and said really mean things about me behind my back which I overheard and can't get over**now she's trying to be nice to me but I hate her I hate her I hate her**and not I'm crying again* She was giving me driving lessons in her car and I couldn't reverse park into a bay even after trying 5 times and I started crying and acting moody towards her and she said she couldn't teach me anymore and good luck to any instructor who attempts to teach me and I said well maybe your just a rubbish teacher and drove home.
I think you're being a bit over-dramatic love. And when you look at this in retrospect, I'm sure you'll agree. You have to remember that your mum is a human being too and she probably just got a bit pissed at you, I'm sure she'll be fine after a while.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I think you're being a bit over-dramatic love. And when you look at this in retrospect, I'm sure you'll agree. You have to remember that your mum is a human being too and she probably just got a bit pissed at you, I'm sure she'll be fine after a while.
No
justagirltbh
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
heyy you good now? tell her its a driving lesson and that everyone makes mistakes . she proabably couldnt reverse park either when she was in the same place as you lmao. imo she should put herself into your shoes. say to her 'how would you feel if you were in my position?' you'll get better you just need more practice if you want to talk pm me im here x
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Obviously if you're rude to your mother when shes trying to help you, shes not going to want to help. You sound quite dramatic.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (47)
18.01%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (73)
27.97%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (100)
38.31%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (32)
12.26%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (9)
3.45%

Watched Threads