I need advice for this...

Watch
Honeysmilely16
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My boyfriend wants to have sex with me, but I don't think I'm ready for it I'm scared. we both would talk about sex and stuff like that and it does make me think i am ready but in reality, i don't think i am, we´re both 16. and he said he really wants to have a kid with me so bad (at a young age) but im not ready to have a kid yet, we only knew each other for over 5 months now. what should I do??? should i do it or should I wait???
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No if you arent ready. 16 is still young and you're quite right, way too young for a child of all things. Dont let anyone pressure you into anything you dont want to, especially sex.
Last edited by LovelyMrFox; 1 month ago
Honeysmilely16
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
No if you arent ready. 16 is still young and you're quite right, way too young for a child of all things. Dont let anyone pressure you into anything you dont want to, especially sex.
Thank you so much!
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Does your boyfriend have a spare £75000 lying around? Because that's the average cost to a couple of raising a child to the age of 18. And that's just direct expenses on child-specific things; it doesn't include the cost of accommodation with furniture and soft furnishings, food, cleaning products, laundry items, and other bills like gas, electricity, water, council tax, travel...

Anyway, there was a problem with your boyfriend and hurt feelings, so don't go committing to someone when there's issues in the relationship.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (297)
55.93%
I don't have everything I need (234)
44.07%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed