babytje
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Please has anyone got a case study essay note I can look at for a guide to write my 1500 words essay; I have started but completely has a mental block.
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello tell me more
babytje
Rep:
?
(Original post by tinygirl96)
Hello tell me more
Anthony is 21 years old and lives at home with his parents. He has just come out as being homosexual. Mum has no problems with this, but dad is struggling to accept. Anthony is his only son. Anthony confided in mum because he was getting bullied about his sexuality at the day placement he goes to as he has learning difficulties. He wanted help in managing this as he has already spoken to his care worker at the day centre , but nothing has changed. He has always found his mum to be much more supportive than dad.
Analyse and evaluate the legislations that Anthony could draw upon for support, particularly outlining the limitations of such legislations with reference to Anthony's situation.
tinygirl96
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Refer closely to the Care Act of 2014 in your answer. Use your class notes as fodder for your essay too. Discuss the impact that his actions have and also talk about relevant laws as well.
safewithmarnie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by babytje)
Please has anyone got a case study essay note I can look at for a guide to write my 1500 words essay; I have started but completely has a mental block.
Whilst writing an essay on health and social care just remember to include physical development, intellectual and social development, even on case studies. Talk about their mental health and their growth as a person - remember to capture all their feelings and if you're doing a case study on illegal substances then mention the effects of this. Mention their overall health.
lilycgbcd
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey! Is this essay for GCSE, A level or University?
babytje
Rep:
?
(Original post by tinygirl96)
Refer closely to the Care Act of 2014 in your answer. Use your class notes as fodder for your essay too. Discuss the impact that his actions have and also talk about relevant laws as well.
Thanks so much, very helpful!
tinygirl96
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
no problem
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (50)
17.92%
No one else does (87)
31.18%
I'm embarrassed about my background (29)
10.39%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (94)
33.69%
We don't use a video platform (6)
2.15%
I don't have a camera (7)
2.51%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
2.15%

Watched Threads