Signs female friends like you

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Driftway)
just go for it or you'll never know
she may not like you
but she also may be getting frustrated from you not saying anything
What happens when a girl gets frustrated?
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
She uses her dry sense of humour to impress you.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by tinygirl96)
She uses her dry sense of humour to impress you.
Or she assumes she doesn’t like you and gives up?
tinygirl96
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
that too.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by tinygirl96)
that too.
If she gives up and you ask her out months later, would she say yes if she’s single?
tinygirl96
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
possibly
Driftway
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Or she assumes she doesn’t like you and gives up?
yup
Itsneelima
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Do you think this is ok? “I know we’re friends but I’ve enjoyed spending time with you recently and although I may have misread, have felt at times like there might be more between us. I would love to take you on a date if you’d be interested.”
Brooo, i have an idea. Ik i may be too late into this conversation but how abt this... next time u meet her then pretend that ur PROPER sleepy and gradually just sleep on her shoulder, if she shrugs u off then u can just pretend that u 'accidentally' fell asleep on her shoulders... you know... because 'u were too sleepy to realise' and then u'd be able to know if she's into u or not. If she does, however, let u sleep on her shoulders then it would be better.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Itsneelima)
Brooo, i have an idea. Ik i may be too late into this conversation but how abt this... next time u meet her then pretend that ur PROPER sleepy and gradually just sleep on her shoulder, if she shrugs u off then u can just pretend that u 'accidentally' fell asleep on her shoulders... you know... because 'u were too sleepy to realise' and then u'd be able to know if she's into u or not. If she does, however, let u sleep on her shoulders then it would be better.
I like this idea. I always thought women can easily tell when a guy likes them but it seems you have to make it really obvious.
Itsneelima
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I like this idea. I always thought women can easily tell when a guy likes them but it seems you have to make it really obvious.
Idk abt other girls but for me, as a girl, i would've pretended to be slow witted if i liked the person back... like i'll let them make the first move. But if women are generally like this then i'm sorry to all the boys out there on behalf of all the women that are genuinely slow witted at relationships
Anonymous #1
Idk abt other girls but for me, as a girl, i would've pretended to be slow witted if i liked the person back... like i'll let them make the first move. But if women are generally like this then i'm sorry to all the boys out there on behalf of all the women that are genuinely slow witted at relationships
What do you mean by slow witted?
Itsneelima
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
as in slow to catch on whats going on, like they pretend (or genuinely) to not know that a guy likes them
Anonymous #1
as in slow to catch on whats going on, like they pretend (or genuinely) to not know that a guy likes them
But wouldn’t you find it hard to hide the fact you like him?
Itsneelima
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Depends, some people are actually really good at hiding it, Idk abt me personally, since I've never experienced it ;-;
Anonymous #1
Couldn’t find the right moment so didn’t ask. I’ll see her on Sunday at a mulled wine festival.
Driftway
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
ask her then. just get it out with
Driftway
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Driftway)
ask her then. just get it out with
if your dont... you dont want to end up regretting not asking and always wondering what could have been
SkanPad
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
What are signs that a shy female friend likes you as more than a friend. And is it generally a good idea or bad idea to ask a friend out?
Don't hit up female friends. If you can't tell she's interested, she's most likely not. It's incredible easy to spot.

Hit the gym, read The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi and dress well. Eventually, you'll have the confidence to grab a girl and just kiss her out of nowhere and you'll stop worrying if a friend likes you like a sissy.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SkanPad)
Don't hit up female friends. If you can't tell she's interested, she's most likely not. It's incredible easy to spot.

Hit the gym, read The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi and dress well. Eventually, you'll have the confidence to grab a girl and just kiss her out of nowhere and you'll stop worrying if a friend likes you like a sissy.
It’s not always easy to tell. How many girls (friend or not) are going to come up to you and say “I really like you, let’s date”.
SkanPad
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
It’s not always easy to tell. How many girls (friend or not) are going to come up to you and say “I really like you, let’s date”.
It is easy, look for the non-verbal cues from elongated eye contact, to touching you, to playing with their hair etc. It isn't that hard. No one comes straight out and says 'I like you, let's date', this isn't school.

Maybe you should hit up some strangers and get practice before ruining your friendship?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (8)
3.28%
Uncertainty around my education (39)
15.98%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (28)
11.48%
Lack of purpose or motivation (35)
14.34%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (10)
4.1%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (16)
6.56%
Loneliness (18)
7.38%
Financial worries (7)
2.87%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (14)
5.74%
Exposure to negative news/social media (14)
5.74%
Lack of real life entertainment (12)
4.92%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (20)
8.2%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (23)
9.43%

Watched Threads