Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My mum made me*cry*yesterday and said really mean things about me behind my back which I overheard and can't get over**now she's trying to be nice to me but I hate her I hate her I hate her**and not I'm crying again* She was giving me driving lessons in her car and I couldn't reverse park into a bay even after trying 5 times and I started crying and acting moody towards her and she said she couldn't teach me anymore and good luck to any instructor who attempts to teach me and I said well maybe your just a rubbish teacher and drove home
deadroseex
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
it's u. u are being petty.

My mum does this all the time, in fact loads of parents I know do this...
Anonymous #1
(Original post by deadroseex)
it's u. u are being petty.

My mum does this all the time, in fact loads of parents I know do this...
She said to my dad saying that im mad and crazy im not mentally sane, I've been telling you this for so long she's not right in the head. Then starts calling me bitter and sadistic and mopey and kept going on about how I wasn't mentally right 'up there'. I can't help that I'm a sensitive person and cry easily
YaliaV123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Parents are usually not the best people to teach their children how to drive.
deadroseex
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
She said to my dad saying that im mad and crazy im not mentally sane, I've been telling you this for so long she's not right in the head. Then starts calling me bitter and sadistic and mopey and kept going on about how I wasn't mentally right 'up there'. I can't help that I'm a sensitive person and cry easily
You could have added that above!

I am so sorry to hear that, but maybe it was just in the moment? She probably didn't mean it, and if she did ask her about it.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by deadroseex)
You could have added that above!

I am so sorry to hear that, but maybe it was just in the moment? She probably didn't mean it, and if she did ask her about it.
She kept changing the subject
Anonymous #1
(Original post by YaliaV123)
Parents are usually not the best people to teach their children how to drive.
Did your parents teach you when you were learning?
Anonymous #1
I can't stop crying I don't know what to do I can't go to her and talk about it because she'll see that I've been crying and tell me off for crying because I cry too much
chryssucks
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
my mum does this to me and honestly i just deal with it. it’s horrible; it makes you feel like dirt and you want to cry all the time. just ignore it - at least that’s what i do.
YaliaV123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Did your parents teach you when you were learning?
My mum tried to teach my brother and she got very stressed and started to shout at him. Parents are too invested and instructors should have a certain temperament - you’ll fare much better with a proper instructor. Your mum was in the wrong, but she’s human and you shouldn’t take what she said to heart. You’ll be fine.
Anonymous #1
My mum tried to teach my brother and she got very stressed and started to shout at him. Parents are too invested and instructors should have a certain temperament - you’ll fare much better with a proper instructor. Your mum was in the wrong, but she’s human and you shouldn’t take what she said to heart. You’ll be fine.
Yes
Anonymous #1
(Original post by chryssucks)
my mum does this to me and honestly i just deal with it. it’s horrible; it makes you feel like dirt and you want to cry all the time. just ignore it - at least that’s what i do.
Reported
chryssucks
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Reported
wha-
YaliaV123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Reported
Why?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by chryssucks)
wha-
I've reported my mum to school
Anonymous #1
Why?
Because she upset me
Hayden :)
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Because she upset me
Every one upsets everyone, but no one tells evertime. You should tell if it’s abuse.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (245)
57.24%
I don't have everything I need (183)
42.76%

Watched Threads