Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey there,
so I have this friend let's call her D. so weve been friends for quite a bit now nearly 6 years and we met in secondary school. we had a bunch of other friends too there was a group of us (about 5) but it changed from time to time other people joined and left. there was always drama in our group and I myself started realising it was mainly around D. she got into arguments with people, her ex's started beef with her. Groups of girls didnt like her very much. I was waiting to leave secondary so I could make new friends because in all honesty I didnt like my friendship group. Individually everyone was great but together bad things always seemed to happen. So fast forward to the present time most if our friendship group goes to the same college and I see D quite often. There is still loads of drama going on with 3 different groups of people. e.g she was friends with her ex's girlfriend and hung around with them for quite a bit but drama happened and they arent friends no more. My friend also left me one lunch to hang with her ex which resulted in me finding new people to hang out with. (I'm horrible at friend making but I finally found some people.)
I just dont know what to do. whenever I give her advice about how to avoid the drama she doesnt listen it just seems like she wants it to happen. I'm already stressed with a levels and now that she doesnt have people I'm kind if forced to hang out with her instead of my new friends
what should I do?
sorry that is so long, any advice would be useful.
Ummhelloso
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I would honestly tell her to piss off, because it’s obvious from what you said she’s attention seeking, she wants all this ****, and honestly your A levels are way more important tell her that youre stressed and are not able to be there for her as much and need to hang around with your new friends, and if she proceeds to victimise herself tell her to snap out of it or just walk off
cmb123
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She obviously wants you to validate her claims! distance yourself, stay close with your new friends and don't entertain any chat where she is talking about other people or gossiping
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (219)
56.01%
I don't have everything I need (172)
43.99%

Watched Threads