school hasn't sent my UCAS application yet??

Watch
anisha211
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hi! so i have finished my application (like personal statement and everything), my reference is done and i'm pretty sure predicted grades are just about to be put in. i've seen so many people that have already applied and are even receiving offers but i'm worried that i won't get a place because my application is being sent in so late? do universities do first come first serve kinda thing or do i just have to be before the deadline to be considered equally? i'm just stressed because so many people deferred their places last year and then you also have the people applying this year but unis can only have so many offers to give out. would I be at a disadvantage if my application is being sent in before the deadline but still later than a majority of people? any help is appreciated
Admit-One
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anisha211)
hi! so i have finished my application (like personal statement and everything), my reference is done and i'm pretty sure predicted grades are just about to be put in. i've seen so many people that have already applied and are even receiving offers but i'm worried that i won't get a place because my application is being sent in so late? do universities do first come first serve kinda thing or do i just have to be before the deadline to be considered equally? i'm just stressed because so many people deferred their places last year and then you also have the people applying this year but unis can only have so many offers to give out. would I be at a disadvantage if my application is being sent in before the deadline but still later than a majority of people? any help is appreciated
So long as your application is submitted by jan 15th, you have exactly the same chance as everyone else. Uni’s are not first come first served, they just make offers to anyone that meets their criteria.

Have a word with your school and see if they can advise when it is likely to be submitted, it might make the waiting a bit more bearable.
anisha211
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Admit-One)
So long as your application is submitted by jan 15th, you have exactly the same chance as everyone else. Uni’s are not first come first served, they just make offers to anyone that meets their criteria.

Have a word with your school and see if they can advise when it is likely to be submitted, it might make the waiting a bit more bearable.
oh okay! thank you so much for the help! I was just stressing out cuz I've seen so many people getting offers and interviews and I was here just like ._.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (235)
56.63%
I don't have everything I need (180)
43.37%

Watched Threads