Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I feel anxious and when people doubt me when I’m feeling down already I get pissed off. I just feel alone and when I get negative hate on tsr it put me down. I just want to work with cars not in McDonald’s and just want to drive that’s why I have said stuff. I moan about not being able to drive because I feel ashamed of myself about it.
have been into cars since I was a very very young kid, it clearly shows I was always eager to drive as well and believe I will drive no matter what. It’s just once I had a driving instructor who implied and said at some I won’t make it to pass my test and I’m going to be honest that really really did **** me up big time. I’m going to be straight up and admit it, I hate saying this but I did have a thoughts of maybe life wasn’t worth it anymore after I was told that. I know its sounds really stupid but it mean everything to me to drive. I have always been into cars and had the passion for them for as long as I can remember so having that said to me ****ed me up big time to be honest. I was prepared to give up college just to focus on this driving thing and I now I might sound like an idiot for that but in my mind I thought I will pass my driving test then I’ll get a good job with my licence.

I will be putting so much money and my savings into my first car and time that is how much I want this and that is my everything. I’m going all out with this. I honestly couldn’t see myself being a none driver all my life and if generally did I wasn’t going to make it I don’t think I would want to be here, I hate saying that but I just could never see myself not being able to drive in life
Anonymous #1
l have to say this to you l read between the lines there is something not right with you as in the way you talk and say things the world right now is falling apart at the seams and over a million people young and old have died from Covid -19 and every day people in this world have no love no food no housing no job no nothing and all you can go on about is all about you and no one else you say you want to die if you cant get a car to drive people are dying everyday from cancer and all sorts of illnesses and you dont give a Damn l am sick of hearing what you have say please go away and give the nice people on TSR a break please dont even reply back to me no more
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
l have to say this to you l read between the lines there is something not right with you as in the way you talk and say things the world right now is falling apart at the seams and over a million people young and old have died from Covid -19 and every day people in this world have no love no food no housing no job no nothing and all you can go on about is all about you and no one else you say you want to die if you cant get a car to drive people are dying everyday from cancer and all sorts of illnesses and you dont give a Damn l am sick of hearing what you have say please go away and give the nice people on TSR a break please dont even reply back to me no more
Someone said this to me
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
So have you got a job yet to replenish your savings and be able to pay the expenses for your car every year?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Surnia)
So have you got a job yet to replenish your savings and be able to pay the expenses for your car every year?
I have a job
Surnia
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have a job
So why are you posting the same statements over and over? You want to drive, we get it. What else is there to say?
Anonymous #1
So why are you posting the same statements over and over? You want to drive, we get it. What else is there to say?
I just wanted to open up because I felt so alone and I felt in a dark place that day
Surnia
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I just wanted to open up because I felt so alone and I felt in a dark place that day
The problem.was you repeatedly posted and wouldn't listen to people saying don't drop out of college and don't be so obsessed with cars. Not everyone has the ability to drive, not everyone can afford to drive, and it's not the big deal you are making it out to be.

Are you working with cars, or have you got the qualifications to do so? What happened with college.
Anonymous #1
The problem.was you repeatedly posted and wouldn't listen to people saying don't drop out of college and don't be so obsessed with cars. Not everyone has the ability to drive, not everyone can afford to drive, and it's not the big deal you are making it out to be.

Are you working with cars, or have you got the qualifications to do so? What happened with college.
I still go to college but it is absolutely destroying my mental health and driving means so much to me and I don’t want to do anything else, not like I don't want to do anything else in life its just, I tried walking, I tried cycling and I hated them so much and now I just am stuck with the bus
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (20)
13.42%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (41)
27.52%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (61)
40.94%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (23)
15.44%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
2.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed