Feel like my best friend acts different around me than she does around others?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I don’t know if this is just me making things up in my head but I feel like my best friend acts different around me than she does around others. I feel like she’s so much more talkative and extroverted with other people but when we’re hanging out just us two she’s quiet and introverted. I think she’s a naturally introverted person until she becomes comfortable around you but I’m feeling so paranoid that she doesn’t completely feel comfortable around me! Don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate that she’s quiet when we hang out but I notice when she hangs out with other people she engages in their conversation. I don’t get it. Maybe it’s just my own insecurities bc we’ve told each other how much we care for another and how we’re soulmates but I still can’t help feeling sad. Can someone explain this to me I just need another perspective
Ummhelloso
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I feel like maybe she’s trying to fit in with other people therefore acting proper different, but idrk you should talk to her about it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (74)
17.7%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (121)
28.95%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (158)
37.8%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (52)
12.44%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.11%

Watched Threads