?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Last edited by Queen_Ameliaaa13; 1 month ago
GactualG
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi I know you got papers of Rick because I gave him those papers lol but that’s cool
Is it ok if you can send me the 2020 resit papers
I don’t have the RE papers but I will try looking for
I think my friend has the papers I’ll ask him but can you plz send me 2020 resits thx
I’m stressing
animaljamluvr
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Queen_Ameliaaa13)
Hey i currently have all the aqa triple and combined papers all with mark scheme 2019, aqa Spanish and french papers 2019, aqa business paper 1 2019, aqa english lang june and nov 2019 and nov 2020 resist papers, aqa eng lit (macbeth,animalfarm,Frankenstein ,unseen poetry) 2019 currently looking for EDEXCEL RE B PAPER 1 CHRISTIANITY.
does anyone want to help each other out for the papers? Even if you don't have it I will still try to send it lol cuz we all stressing over mocks.
heyyy could you send these through thanksss
AishaAisha1234
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by queen_ameliaaa13)
hey i currently have all the aqa triple and combined papers all with mark scheme 2019, aqa spanish and french papers 2019, aqa business paper 1 2019, aqa english lang june and nov 2019 and nov 2020 resist papers, aqa eng lit (macbeth,animalfarm,frankenstein ,unseen poetry) 2019 currently looking for edexcel re b paper 1 christianity.
Does anyone want to help each other out for the papers? Even if you don't have it i will still try to send it lol cuz we all stressing over mocks.
omg if you have aqa science and spanish writing i would really appreciate it. I don't have any papers to trade but am really desperate for these. Thankss
dd_razz
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey i currently have all the aqa triple and combined papers all with mark scheme 2019, aqa Spanish and french papers 2019, aqa business paper 1 2019, aqa english lang june and nov 2019 and nov 2020 resist papers, aqa eng lit (macbeth,animalfarm,Frankenstein ,unseen poetry) 2019 currently looking for EDEXCEL RE B PAPER 1 CHRISTIANITY.
does anyone want to help each other out for the papers? Even if you don't have it I will still try to send it lol cuz we all stressing over mocks.
hey could you please send me the aqa triple higher biology markscheme? and the french 2019 paper i beg u
iamdrxgon
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
lmao i have rs mocks tomorrow and searching for aqa re paper 1 summer 2019 instead of revising...sigh..
dd_razz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by iamdrxgon)
lmao i have rs mocks tomorrow and searching for aqa re paper 1 summer 2019 instead of revising...sigh..
same lol I have bio triple and eng. lang tomorrow anddd I haven't revised
iamdrxgon
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dd_razz)
same lol I have bio triple and eng. lang tomorrow anddd I haven't revised
same i havent revised at all
damn i have chem and rs and honestly i dont care about rs that much but still wanna get a decent percentage lool
good luck
dd_razz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
same i havent revised at all
damn i have chem and rs and honestly i dont care about rs that much but still wanna get a decent percentage lool
good luck
good luck to you too! I dont really care about rs either, its just that biology matters cuz thats one entire grade right there eheheh i might as well toss my dreams of going to a good sixth form in the bin
aayakad12105
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
lol could you try putting the aqa combined science higher papers? thx
iamdrxgon
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dd_razz)
good luck to you too! I dont really care about rs either, its just that biology matters cuz thats one entire grade right there eheheh i might as well toss my dreams of going to a good sixth form in the bin
I read in the news today that gcses might be easier this year and that we will be told in advance about what's gonna come for our GCSEs. Moreover, there'll be asterisks next to our profiles so that the high, good sixth form will look at our profiles more "generously" while considering whether to reject us or not.
Obv it can be only possible that way if they dont decide to cancel our gcses... i just hope they dont.. So keep trying! coz there's still hope for ur dream to come true
Tasmine
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Does anyone have the english lit paper 2??
lindztherealest
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
plssssssss can you send me the higher combined papers and marks scheme!! my ig is lindagllavicax
dd_razz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I read in the news today that gcses might be easier this year and that we will be told in advance about what's gonna come for our GCSEs. Moreover, there'll be asterisks next to our profiles so that the high, good sixth form will look at our profiles more "generously" while considering whether to reject us or not.
Obv it can be only possible that way if they dont decide to cancel our gcses... i just hope they dont.. So keep trying! coz there's still hope for ur dream to come true
oml thanks! I hope that our gcses dont get cancelled too, cuz i feel like im going to fail my mocks and i dont want them to base it off that
Zarrahhm
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
omg please I kinda reallyneed it rn lmao
Zarrahhm
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ferwerg1)
please tell me your snap or email or insta
@zarah_mangera06
aila683929
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Would appreciate the Macbeth question if possible x
parayyy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
heyy could you send the triple papers
mohamedfmy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hi man sorry to bother you but i have my re mock tommorow and would help me sm if you can send me the questions and topics that came up in the test bc im stressing sm aha
iamdrxgon
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mohamedfmy)
hi man sorry to bother you but i have my re mock tommorow and would help me sm if you can send me the questions and topics that came up in the test bc im stressing sm aha
I did islam and christianity paper
Islam beliefs:
Q1. which one of the following is not a part usul ad din (shia islam)
Q2. two muslim beliefs about heaven.
Q3. how adalat influences muslims
Q4. something to do with imamate
Q5. belief in angels is not relevent for Muslim nowadays. Evaluate this statement.

Islam practises:
Q1. cant remember lmao
Q2. two ways muslims practise ramadan
Q3. two contrasting ways muslims celebrate ashura
Q4. Why visiting makkah is important for muslims
Q5. Shahadah is the most important pillar. Evaluate

Christian beliefs
Q1. which one of the following is a not a means of salvation
Q2. two christians beliefs on causes of sin
Q3. how believing in the trinity influences christians
Q4. sth to do with jesus' ascension
Q5. God is not loving because he let people suffer (?) sth like dat. Evaluate

Christian practises
Q1. which one is private worship
Q2. roles of the church- response to persecution
Q3. sth to do with roles of the church again. I talked about street pasters and foodbanks
Q4. Importance of Eucharist
Q5. Lords prayer is the only way to pray. Evaluate this statement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have the latest Covid-19 announcements affected your decisions about university?

It's complicated, I'll tell you more in the thread... (32)
6.35%
I've decided not to go to university (23)
4.56%
I'm more likely to go to university now (30)
5.95%
I've decided to go to a university nearer to my home town (38)
7.54%
I’m considering different universities (31)
6.15%
I am choosing a more career-related course (35)
6.94%
I am choosing a course based on what I’m passionate about (65)
12.9%
It hasn't changed anything for me (250)
49.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise