Good Date Watch

This discussion is closed.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
60 ish people but the other girl is doing music systems, not really engineering if you ask me
EPD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Nah. That's a poor person's Engineering.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
thats what I thought. half assed effort
britishseapower
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
well I kinda bailed out and sent her a txt message asking when was best to ring or would she rather I just txt her, she said she wasn't bothered so I jumped at the latter opportunity, also turns out shes a bit too young for me though so I'm really not sure about this
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by britishseapower)
well I kinda bailed out and sent her a txt message asking when was best to ring or would she rather I just txt her, she said she wasn't bothered so I jumped at the latter opportunity, also turns out shes a bit too young for me though so I'm really not sure about this
How old is she and how old are you?
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
damn the thread is back on topic
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sublime_envy)
damn the thread is back on topic
**** happens.
britishseapower
Rep:
?
I'm 18 and she's 15
ponjavic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm 18 and she's 15
lol, you don't have to buy her dinner or anything, just tell her that if you don't have sex in a week you have trouble being with a person, works for most of my mates ^^
(now that is if you wanna abuse her)
ok take advantage of would be more appropriate
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ponjavic)
lol, you don't have to buy her dinner or anything, just tell her that if you don't have sex in a week you have trouble being with a person, works for most of my mates ^^
(now that is if you wanna abuse her)
ok take advantage of would be more appropriate
I get the impression britishseapower isnt quite like that :rolleyes:
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
I get the impression britishseapower isnt quite like that :rolleyes:
It's definately worth a try. If she says ohh ok, then your in for a ride, else you can just say j/k or whatever she'd still want ya. They just love the bad boys.
lost_puppy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's definately worth a try. If she says ohh ok, then your in for a ride, else you can just say j/k or whatever she'd still want ya. They just love the bad boys.
Man, you must get so much action don't you :rolleyes:
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm 18 and she's 15
and you met her in a bar? hmm I personally wouldn't until she was over 16 but to each his own
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Krysa)
Man, you must get so much action don't you :rolleyes:
who where what-now?
lost_puppy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
who where what-now?
I mean with your amazing theories of winning a girl over by being an ******* :eek: lol, you must have read that article on good guys finish last:P
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Krysa)
I mean with your amazing theories of winning a girl over by being an ******* :eek: lol, you must have read that article on good guys finish last:P
Nope just saying what my friends do, which often works. Good guy also works but the chances for success are a lot less and what you end up with is a let's take it slow girlie :P
So it's all about what you want to do with the girl really
britishseapower
Rep:
?
well I'm catholic so I'm saving it till marriage and I've talked to her about it already and she said she wants to wait, not neccesarily till marriage but she wants to wait for like special person or whatever so I'm not really bothered about getting a shag and I don't think she is for the meantime at least
Jow
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
well I'm catholic so I'm saving it till marriage and I've talked to her about it already and she said she wants to wait, not neccesarily till marriage but she wants to wait for like special person or whatever so I'm not really bothered about getting a shag and I don't think she is for the meantime at least
Top man!
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sweetness :p:
britishseapower
Rep:
?
Well I took the option everybody advised against, she was going cinema today with her cousin anyway but wasn't sure last night so I said I would come if her cousin let her down but in the end her cousin was going but she said I could still come if I wanted to so I did. I had to go through the torture of asking for a ticket to watch Ella Enchanted and that was after I was traumatised by the fact I bumped in to my LOUD cousin as I walked in and she started following me but its worth it I suppose. Don't know what she thinks yet, though.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (33)
97.06%
No (1)
2.94%

Watched Threads