i don’t know if love my boyfriend

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i’m 17 and i’m so confused with my feelings. i’ve got a little crush on some boy but i have a boyfriend so it’s making me go weird and i don’t know if i do love my boyfriend now, i’m so confused. i’m such an over thinker. advice ? is this normal
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
If you’re catching feelings for someone else well then it clearly means you don’t love your boyfriend. Just end it before anything escalates to cheating. No point in being in a relationship if you don’t love him and looking for other people.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
If you’re catching feelings for someone else well then it clearly means you don’t love your boyfriend. Just end it before anything escalates to cheating. No point in being in a relationship if you don’t love him and looking for other people.
i’m not looking for other ppl and i’m not gonna cheat either so
ripmysoul
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i’m 17 and i’m so confused with my feelings. i’ve got a little crush on some boy but i have a boyfriend so it’s making me go weird and i don’t know if i do love my boyfriend now, i’m so confused. i’m such an over thinker. advice ? is this normal
You MUST tell him. It's only fair on him that you give him respect especially since he probs has no idea his girlfriend is not as invested as he is. Give it time and see if your feelings for the other guy fade.
jas149
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Firstly, you shouldn't feel bad for having a small crush on another guy (as long as you don't act on it). This is just something that happens naturally. As for your boyfriend, what tends to help me decide whether to end a relationship is to imagine a scenario of what would happen after the breakup. Let's say you ended things with your boyfriend and he met another girl. Are you okay with the idea of him dating someone else? if you're not ok with it, then you probably still love your boyfriend
YaliaV123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How long have you been with him?
Zixini
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i dont have a bf experience but i do feel for you...give it time and some thinking.but not tooo much time
Anonymous #1
(Original post by YaliaV123)
How long have you been with him?
a year n 8 months x
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Don't string your boyfriend along
Anonymous #1
(Original post by jas149)
Firstly, you shouldn't feel bad for having a small crush on another guy (as long as you don't act on it). This is just something that happens naturally. As for your boyfriend, what tends to help me decide whether to end a relationship is to imagine a scenario of what would happen after the breakup. Let's say you ended things with your boyfriend and he met another girl. Are you okay with the idea of him dating someone else? if you're not ok with it, then you probably still love your boyfriend
no i don’t want to end it with him
jas149
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
no i don’t want to end it with him
then yes you still love him
Adezo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am 21 and currently in the same situation. We’ve not been together for long and I plan to tell him soon
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Adezo)
I am 21 and currently in the same situation. We’ve not been together for long and I plan to tell him soon
i don’t think you should if it’s just a small crush on someone else.. it could destroy ur whole relationship. liking other people is normal
Adezo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i don’t think you should if it’s just a small crush on someone else.. it could destroy ur whole relationship. liking other people is normal
Thanks a lot for this 😫😘 The crush isn’t a small crush unfortunately. He was a guy that I liked for almost a year, hadn’t had any contact for few months and just recently appeared back in my life. I am not texting him or anything like that but I happened to see him one day while I was on the bus and he was walking, few days after Facebook suggested him as a potential friend. That caused me to have mixed feelings and I am not leaving te relationship because I want to go with him exactly, but because I don’t like to feel this way. I’ve been dying inside knowing how I feel 😞
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Adezo)
Thanks a lot for this 😫😘 The crush isn’t a small crush unfortunately. He was a guy that I liked for almost a year, hadn’t had any contact for few months and just recently appeared back in my life. I am not texting him or anything like that but I happened to see him one day while I was on the bus and he was walking, few days after Facebook suggested him as a potential friend. That caused me to have mixed feelings and I am not leaving te relationship because I want to go with him exactly, but because I don’t like to feel this way. I’ve been dying inside knowing how I feel 😞
i go to work with my crush so spend like every tuesday and sunday with him😳tbh i think if you could see yourself in an actual, happier relationship with the other guy then go with ur gut. for me, my crush is just my crush because he is fit funny and the typical ‘bad boy’ but don’t want it to go any further so makes me feel guilty with my boyfriend. if you love your boyfriend and see a future with him and think this crush could fade, i think you should stick with your boyfriend. how long have you been together?
Adezo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i go to work with my crush so spend like every tuesday and sunday with him😳tbh i think if you could see yourself in an actual, happier relationship with the other guy then go with ur gut. for me, my crush is just my crush because he is fit funny and the typical ‘bad boy’ but don’t want it to go any further so makes me feel guilty with my boyfriend. if you love your boyfriend and see a future with him and think this crush could fade, i think you should stick with your boyfriend. how long have you been together?
We’ve been together since September, we’ve met July. We used to go out a lot with a group of friends. He said he loves me since then. Yeah, I haven’t really taught about the future with my current bf just yet. Not sure why. But with my ex crush I used to think about the future a lot, think about a lot of things to do together. This could be caused by lockdown too which is why I want to actually face him. And the fact that uni work makes it difficult, he works night and don’t always want him to meet me because it’s a stressful job. Don’t know maybe it’s because I just wanted to live in the moment.

I am planning to see him before making an actual decision because it could be wrong but that’s how I feel at the moment.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Adezo)
We’ve been together since September, we’ve met July. We used to go out a lot with a group of friends. He said he loves me since then. Yeah, I haven’t really taught about the future with my current bf just yet. Not sure why. But with my ex crush I used to think about the future a lot, think about a lot of things to do together. This could be caused by lockdown too which is why I want to actually face him. And the fact that uni work makes it difficult, he works night and don’t always want him to meet me because it’s a stressful job. Don’t know maybe it’s because I just wanted to live in the moment.

I am planning to see him before making an actual decision because it could be wrong but that’s how I feel at the moment.
if you had to pick between one who would it genuinely be?
Adezo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
if you had to pick between one who would it genuinely be?
If I have to be really honest, at the moment I would pick the old "flame". It sounds selfish but that's how I feel. I can't complain he has always treated me right and helped me throughout. I am grateful for this relationship don't get me wrong but it's a bit complicated..
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
If you loved you boyfriend so much would you like the other boy so much. If it’s only a small crush the answer to the first question is probably yes. It’s highly normal though we all have crushes and we are allowed to think someone’s fit
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Adezo)
If I have to be really honest, at the moment I would pick the old "flame". It sounds selfish but that's how I feel. I can't complain he has always treated me right and helped me throughout. I am grateful for this relationship don't get me wrong but it's a bit complicated..
arguably tho it could be because you’ve only just got into the relationship, you’ve not got into all the deep stuff yet so i understand why you’d say that, there’s more of a connection. if you genuinely want to get to know ur boyfriend properly stay with him but don’t string him along, to be honest with my situation i’m just going with the flow because i want to be with my boyfriend and he’s just a colleague who i spend a lot of time with so there’s bound to be something there
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (20)
13.33%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (41)
27.33%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (62)
41.33%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (23)
15.33%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
2.67%

Watched Threads