The Student Room Group

Cambridge Interviews

I've applied to study English at Selwyn College at Cambridge and I still haven't heard back about interviews yet and it's putting me on edge and making me so anxious...
Original post by mollie burns 01
I've applied to study English at Selwyn College at Cambridge and I still haven't heard back about interviews yet and it's putting me on edge and making me so anxious...

Are there any offers from Selwyn English on the spreadsheet? I know ELAT results were one of later ones to be received.

Check your spam folders in case and if you are still concerned come Monday maybe drop the Selwyn admissions team an email.
Original post by dking2001
Are there any offers from Selwyn English on the spreadsheet? I know ELAT results were one of later ones to be received.

Check your spam folders in case and if you are still concerned come Monday maybe drop the Selwyn admissions team an email.

Thank you, yeh they have started giving out interviews for English. I check my spam every day but nothing...
Original post by mollie burns 01
Thank you, yeh they have started giving out interviews for English. I check my spam every day but nothing...

Drop then a mail just asking for confirmation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending