should i be worried?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
this guy ive been speaking to asked me my body count, i said zero bc im a virgin, and he started saying that was really good cause girls are hoes nowadays. i was turned off straight away, especially since he went on to say his body count was 15. it doesnt really bother me but i just thought it was very hypocritical. ever since then hes been making comments about me being a virgin, and he said hes always wanted to settle down with a virgin. i just feel like hes fetishising it, and i feel like he just likes the idea of taking that from me. thing is, im not ready for sex, and i feel like if i do get in a relationship with him and dont give it up quickly, he wont like it or he will cheat on me. or if i do give it up, he’ll just leave me bc thats all he wanted and me waiting will be for nothing. idk that for sure, but thats something ive always been afraid of. i just want to make sure the persons with me bc they like me, not just bc they want to take my virginity. id prefer to be with a guy who doesnt care about body count and stuff like that bc it puts me off. if he was a virgin too id understand it, but hes not so its super weird the way hes behaving about it.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No- just trust your gut instinct.
If his attitudes and comments make you uncomfortable or worse, don't feel any obligation to continue chatting with him.
Personally I'd avoid him.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
No- just trust your gut instinct.
If his attitudes and comments make you uncomfortable or worse, don't feel any obligation to continue chatting with him.
Personally I'd avoid him.
thanks! he really does make me feel uncomfortable but then hes normally really nice too and i enjoy talking to him otherwise. i’m not really sure what to do.
soniakxx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
thanks! he really does make me feel uncomfortable but then hes normally really nice too and i enjoy talking to him otherwise. i’m not really sure what to do.
the whole being nice thing is an act babe. if ur uncomfortable then leave. xx
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Trust your gut instinct- it will tell you when the right time to end contact and move on is.
Remember that there are plenty more fish in the dating sea.
Reasonably behaved single guys who you will enjoy chatting with who won't make you feel uncomfortable or worried.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (65)
17.62%
No one else does (119)
32.25%
I'm embarrassed about my background (39)
10.57%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (125)
33.88%
We don't use a video platform (6)
1.63%
I don't have a camera (8)
2.17%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
1.9%

Watched Threads