Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My friend has a following on*YouTube*and I met him at Barton. Im not going to share his channel but we pretty much made friends at Barton and talk on Instagram sometimes. People keep giving hate like his followers*YouTube*because he is selling his car, he does do a channel based on his cars video doing stuff on his car and that's what his channel revolves on. He's bought a new car a month ago but decided its not for him and told his fan base but they keep giving him hate for it. He does do this a lot, he buys a car, tells his fans then he sells it. People just are giving him hate now and its stupid. Even though the cars are for his channel, he's got to use them everyday so if he doesn't like a car its up to him if he wants to sell it because its his car an his money and his*YouTube*channel as well. People keep saying prick, dead channel and all that **** just hating on him. I just wanted to see if anyone can tell me to tell him how to deal with hate on the Internet.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
i don't really know tbh but when you have a following you always have haters and he just has to be remind himself that he's doing great and if he has a following the majority of people enjoy his content. but yh it's ****. try and delete those comments or dms so you can't read them, also report the comments if they are really mean.

congrats to him for gaining a following on youtube ... it's not easy!!
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The only answer is to ignore the nasty trolls, jerks and their vicious comments.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (204)
57.63%
I don't have everything I need (150)
42.37%

Watched Threads