national insurance number help

Watch
anonymous13sixty
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've never seen my insurance number , I'm about to be 18 next may and I really want to get a job to earnbefore university plus just to work for now.

however I've never received my national insurance number.I asked my mum and thought that maybe she had but she said that she though I had it but I've never even touched it ever or seen it.

Im trying to get it to apply forjobs but apparently you have to pay to get a replacement but I have no money to do so im trying to get a job to get money you see.

does anyone have any ideas on what I should do
martin7
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anonymous13sixty)
I've never seen my insurance number , I'm about to be 18 next may and I really want to get a job to earnbefore university plus just to work for now.

however I've never received my national insurance number.I asked my mum and thought that maybe she had but she said that she though I had it but I've never even touched it ever or seen it.

Im trying to get it to apply forjobs but apparently you have to pay to get a replacement but I have no money to do so im trying to get a job to get money you see.

does anyone have any ideas on what I should do
See https://www.gov.uk/lost-national-insurance-number

You don't need to pay more than the cost of the phone call (and it's an 0300 number, so it'll be charged at the same rate as numbers beginning 01 or 02) or the cost of printing out and posting a form.
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by martin7)
See https://www.gov.uk/lost-national-insurance-number

You don't need to pay more than the cost of the phone call (and it's an 0300 number, so it'll be charged at the same rate as numbers beginning 01 or 02) or the cost of printing out and posting a form.
Do this.
It needs sorting sooner rather than later.
anonymous13sixty
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Emma:-))
Do this.
It needs sorting sooner rather than later.
yeah il get started on getting this sorted out on monday
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Emma:-))
Do this.
It needs sorting sooner rather than later
Best to really.
You won't be able to get a job without it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
61.32%
I don't have everything I need (94)
38.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise