The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ciel.
jesus christ

That is the same as the Saviour’s name, I know you mean I need help or something gone badly wrong or you don’t believe it or something like that. Thanks and Best wishes From Michael.
Original post by Bexjw
You can’t guarantee that you’ll conceive a child whenever you want. Many women/ couples struggle to get pregnant.

A lot of people have requirements for their potential partners but I’d you do have extremely strict or high standards then yes. You will probably struggle to find someone to meet them.

I see your point but we have got to try first before we know if we will or not. Thanks and Best wishes From Michael.
Reply 22
Original post by mjhmichael18
That is the same as the Saviour’s name, I know you mean I need help or something gone badly wrong or you don’t believe it or something like that. Thanks and Best wishes From Michael.

there's a lot of wrong with religion.
Reply 23
I see your point but we have got to try first before we know if we will or not. Thanks and Best wishes From Michael.

And what if your partner got pregnant and assuming she didn’t have the ‘correct’ birthday and neither did your child?
Hey Michael,
Totally irrelevant but you are probably the most polite person I’ve seen on TSR. :smile:
Have you had any previous partners and did they fit in with your rules?
Reply 25
Original post by summerberry19
Hey Michael,
Totally irrelevant but you are probably the most polite person I’ve seen on TSR. :smile:

since when is homophobia polite, lol
I like threads where the OP answers their own query in the title :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by summerberry19
Hey Michael,

Your posts are always so wholesome!
I haven’t got one yet, only congratulate me or say cheers for that when I have got one. Thanks and Best wishes From Michael.
Original post by Ciel.
since when is homophobia polite, lol

He's not homophobic bro, his religion just doesn't allow it, that doesn't equal homophobia
Reply 30
Original post by spectrum84
He's not homophobic bro, his religion just doesn't allow it, that doesn't equal homophobia

religion shouldn't be used an an excuse. he literally thinks that being gay is a 'condition'
Good luck in your hunt for a partner ^.^
Original post by Ciel.
religion shouldn't be used an an excuse. he literally thinks that being gay is a 'condition'

Again, what his religion teaches, probably.
And again he never once said he doesn't like homosexuals, just because someone doesn't agree with same sex marriage doesn't mean they're against homosexuals in general
Hello My Friends on TSR, How are you all?

With autistic people, relationships are hard to create because girls and boys or humans or people can’t understand their autism.

My strict rules are:

Anyone who I marry or is my girlfriend must have or be:
A living brother to carry on their maiden name
Cooking abilities to be able to do the cooking in the house for the children and me
Be a woman as I hate same sex marriage
Have a birthday in November or June or February or if not my children will
An easy to spell name
Want 7 children like me
Be younger than me by at least a year
Be a Seventh Day Adventist
And that is all the requirements Anyone who I marry or is my girlfriend must have or be.

Thanks and Best wishes From Michael.

Why does she need to be born on November or June or February?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 34
Again, what his religion teaches, probably.
And again he never once said he doesn't like homosexuals, just because someone doesn't agree with same sex marriage doesn't mean they're against homosexuals in general

dude, he literally posted a quote saying that people like me deserve death. how's that not being against homosexuals?

religion doesn't excuse bigotry.
Original post by Ciel.
dude, he literally posted a quote saying that people like me deserve death. how's that not being against homosexuals?

I didn't read that post in full tbh, but he was quoting from the Bible init soooo

Spoiler

Respectfully these rules seem less associated with autism and more with religion. Plenty of people would date those with autism however yes having such high 'standards' will narrow your dating pool. Unlike autism this is a choice and one alone you can make.

If having a girlfriend is more important to you than things like their date of birth and what siblings they have then you know what you need to compromise. Stuff like that falls outside religion so even the most devout Christian may not fit your desires.

Frankly a lot of these standards will seem outdated and frivolous to a lot of women. Some on this list have no logical backing at all not even by religion but again if they are so important to you then you will be willing to forgo a relationship if a woman doesnt meet those ideals.

If i were a straight woman signs of bigotry (its fine to disagree with same sex marriage but 'hating' is unessecary and wasnt needed in the sentence - saying 'im a heterosexual male would have sufficed) as well as misogny would be a far larger turn off for me than if someone had autism.

Perhaps look inwards and consider if you yourself would be happy to be held to such standards. Providing you are doing so and therefore not straying into hypocritical territory then it is your right to choose who best aligns with your sense of self.
(edited 3 years ago)
I understand you're autistic so it may be hard for you but maybe see if you can be flexible with some of your rules such as the religion one. Maybe change the rule to a strict Christian instead of a specific denomination.

note: I don't know much about autism so I might be asking the impossible
Original post by PhoenixFortune
What are the reasons behind each rule? I'm genuinely curious.

Understand and respect my autism, so that they understand and respect my lifelong condition.

A living brother to carry on their maiden name, so that their maiden name carries on and doesn’t die out after they marry me.

Cooking abilities to be able to do the cooking in the house for the children and me, I want them to cook all the meals as I am going to be very busy with work and stuff like that if I become an accountant which I probably will even though I will become rich from it because I will get £29,324 a year.

Be a woman as I hate same sex marriage, That is really self-explanatory, as I am a man and I hate same sex marriage, I wouldn’t want them to be a man as that discounts one gender, there is only one other gender left and that is being a woman so they would have to be that if they want to be my girlfriend.

Have a birthday in November or June or February or if not my children will, These months are the months that there are not any birthdays in my family already which are known as break months as they are the months that we have a break from sending cards and presents to family members so I basically want them to fill in a gap so that these months are not break months anymore.

An easy to spell name, so I don’t have to ask them how to spell their name correctly every time I have to do it until I have learnt the correct spelling of their name off by heart.

Want 7 children like me, So that she doesn’t think the number of children I want is too many.

Be younger than me by at least a year, So that our couple is like the majority of couples where the man is the oldest person in the couple and the woman is the youngest person in the couple.

Be a Seventh Day Adventist, so that we don’t have contrasting beliefs so that we agree on stuff and so that she goes with me to my Church and does stuff like that.

Thanks and Best wishes From Michael.
(edited 3 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending