Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Im currently applying for paramedic science to start in September 2021 and UWE is going to be my top choice. In my a levels I got BCD (couldn’t take exams because of coronavirus) but I’m currently doing an access to higher education diploma. Unfortunately due to coronavirus as well I haven’t been able to get any sort of experience as hospitals round here wont take anyone for those reasons and the only work experience I have is my local job as a waiter and an NHS experience week that I did in year 10. Im expecting to get the entry requirements from my access course but was wondering whether my lack of work experience (even though I cant get any) will negatively affect my application on whether Ill be able to get into UWE as I really do want to go. I hope this is the right place to post this
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
You could always get a job in healthcare such as caring. This will help you gain some experience
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
The only caring jobs where I am are full time which I cant do cause of my access course plus Ive already sent off my ucas
5thchild
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Good luck with your application. My daughter has recently received an unconditional offer for sept 2021 at UWE
ameliag.
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey, I’m just wondering what your access course is in? Ive applied for one in paramedic science but am not sure if this is accepted or not
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (293)
55.7%
I don't have everything I need (233)
44.3%

Watched Threads