I can’t get over my teacher

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m 15 and I have a major crush on one of my teachers. He’s tall, handsome, fit and perfect in every way for me. None of the other girls in my year thinks he’s cute but omg to me 🥵.

This is rly rly bad but I dream about him in a non pg way and almost all of my thoughts are abt him. I’m rly good at school - top set for everything and his lesson (because it’s not set) he says I’m the highest in the class. I don’t think it’s gonna affect my grades because when it’s time to work I get my head down and work.

I do so many clubs and have tons of friends and I’m trying to take my mind off him. But nothings working and I’ve had this crush on him since I was 13. This is bad but last week we had wearwhat you want to school and he wore this kakhi green jacket and white/grey trousers and OMG 😍.

Honestly I’m stuck because he’s my class teacher, my subject teacher for that subject and he runs a scholarship club that I have to attend. It’s not like I can get away from him. And he’s does actually really like me - as a student. Like the other day, he told me that I was doing really well in his class and I was set for a 9, also, when I wore home clothes into school, he said that I looked nice . Also last year we had a swimming gala among the houses at our school and he’s my head of house and he told me that I’m amazing at swimming and I was storming down the pool. Even tho I’m not thatttt good at swimming.

I’m rly stuck tho because a couple of my friends say that he’s considerably nice to me than to others and he seems to have more jokes with me. As much as I like him and rly want him, ik it’s illegal and I don’t want anything bad to happen to him

Please someone help
dxnixl
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
chile...
Anonymous #1
(Original post by dxnixl)
chile...
??.
sunny.side.up
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dxnixl)
chile...
Attachment not found.
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He hasn't ever shown romantic interest in you, right?

It doesn't matter if it's illegal or not, either way, he's your teacher. You need to forget about him.
2003a39
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m 15 and I have a major crush on one of my teachers. He’s tall, handsome, fit and perfect in every way for me. None of the other girls in my year thinks he’s cute but omg to me 🥵.

This is rly rly bad but I dream about him in a non pg way and almost all of my thoughts are abt him. I’m rly good at school - top set for everything and his lesson (because it’s not set) he says I’m the highest in the class. I don’t think it’s gonna affect my grades because when it’s time to work I get my head down and work.

I do so many clubs and have tons of friends and I’m trying to take my mind off him. But nothings working and I’ve had this crush on him since I was 13. This is bad but last week we had wearwhat you want to school and he wore this kakhi green jacket and white/grey trousers and OMG 😍.

Honestly I’m stuck because he’s my class teacher, my subject teacher for that subject and he runs a scholarship club that I have to attend. It’s not like I can get away from him. And he’s does actually really like me - as a student. Like the other day, he told me that I was doing really well in his class and I was set for a 9, also, when I wore home clothes into school, he said that I looked nice . Also last year we had a swimming gala among the houses at our school and he’s my head of house and he told me that I’m amazing at swimming and I was storming down the pool. Even tho I’m not thatttt good at swimming.

I’m rly stuck tho because a couple of my friends say that he’s considerably nice to me than to others and he seems to have more jokes with me. As much as I like him and rly want him, ik it’s illegal and I don’t want anything bad to happen to him

Please someone help
Wait until he's no longer your teacher. Problem solved.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sunny.side.up)

It doesn't matter if it's illegal or not, either way, he's your teacher. You need to forget about him.
He sometimes asks me questions that normally teachers wouldn’t really ask. And he seems quite interested in my personal life. Sometimes he can come across as being quite flirtatious as some of my friends have pointed out. But that’s only very very occasionally.

I do know and that’s why I need help and advice
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 2003a39)
Wait until he's no longer your teacher. Problem solved.
I do know. But I love him so so much it hurts to know I have to wait at least 3 years before anything has a chance of happening
Rufus the red
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Imagine him on the toilet, picking his nose then not wiping.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Rufus the red)
Imagine him on the toilet, picking his nose then not wiping.
That doesn’t help. I’m sorry but it’s gross and all that but stillll
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He sometimes asks me questions that normally teachers wouldn’t really ask. And he seems quite interested in my personal life. Sometimes he can come across as being quite flirtatious as some of my friends have pointed out. But that’s only very very occasionally.

I do know and that’s why I need help and advice
What has he done/asked that may have been flirtatious?
dxnixl
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Attachment not found.
it was just a reaction pic
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

I agree
OceanBacon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Seconding this question, this is actually slightly concerning IMO
2003a39
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I do know. But I love him so so much it hurts to know I have to wait at least 3 years before anything has a chance of happening
Can understand that. There's genuinely nothing you can do right now. 3 years will feel like a long time. When the time comes, the time comes, that's patience for you. You'll also mature, it'll come in handy. If he ever leaves, those 3 years will disappear right in your eyes.
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by OceanBacon)
Seconding this question, this is actually slightly concerning IMO
Ikr
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nothing bad will happen to him as long as you do nothing about your feelings.
YaliaV123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You can and you will.
Bumble18
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He probably likes you as a student and as a person, but nothing more than that. It is highly unlikely he is being flirtatious towards you and if he has been acting flirtatious, he certainly wouldn’t be that way in front of your friends. That makes me believe even more that his ‘flirtatious’ behaviour is being innocently misinterpreted.

It’s normal for students to have a crush on a teacher, but just know it’s very very unlikely the romantic interest is mutual. His career, reputation and livelihood would be on the line. When you leave school and you no longer see him, the interest will fade.
Anonymous #1
Like he’s said I looked nice, my hair looked good, I suited the clothes I wore. I’m very mature, etc
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (41)
18.39%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (63)
28.25%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (85)
38.12%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (29)
13%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.24%

Watched Threads