TheRealSal
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Should I go for a Jan 2021 intake or a Sept 2021 intake, as I currently have 2 offers with those 2 dates
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It is entirely up to you but there are very few universities offering January intakes. From what I can gather a couple are and intend completing the course by the summer and then going straight to the 2nd year in September. It would mean you finish your course a year earlier.
TheRealSal
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by swanseajack1)
It is entirely up to you but there are very few universities offering January intakes. From what I can gather a couple are and intend completing the course by the summer and then going straight to the 2nd year in September. It would mean you finish your course a year earlier.
Sorry I should've been clearer as these offers are for foundation courses, but which one would you choose
Last edited by TheRealSal; 1 month ago
Tashax2
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TheRealSal)
Sorry I should've been clearer as these offers are for foundation courses, but which one would you choose
September , I think it’ll make the transition to the actual agree easier
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TheRealSal)
It isnt as easy as that. Every person thinks differently and what one likes another doesnt. Personally I would take te Bristol offer because Glasgow is too far away but we are all different and you need to decide. You are the one living somewhere not anyone else. Nobody can tell what is right for YOU.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (93)
64.58%
I don't have everything I need (51)
35.42%

Watched Threads