What do I need to do?
2003a39
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What do I need to do?
Improve yourself, there are subreddits that tell you how to look better (Reddit is addictive so I'd make a temporary account). Make your personality stand out.
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You can't 'force' them to like you lol. If it happens, it happens.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
IDK every girlfriend I've attracted I did so by being myself, didn't bother doing anything special or making an effort, just naturally happened. Maybe try that?
2003a39
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Reddit is ****, but I got something out of it.
candydiva
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Only incels would believe in reddit looksmaxxing...
Callicious
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Become someone greater than or equal to what you aspire for in a partner. Someone out there will have a similar standard, and eventually you might meet. That's my logic.

Either that or hit the gym, get swole, and do a 7-day pullup marathon in the local school playground. Lord knows there's going to be a mom out there looking for some loving, or at least a single teacher or something.
RealLifeJoker
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Be a jerk
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by candydiva)
I just did a google search for that and found the board.

you do realise there are a few women there too right?
candydiva
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ANM775)
I just did a google search for that and found the board.

you do realise there are a few women there too right?
As u can see I am a few steps ahead of u in understanding incel culture.... since u r the one who had to google wat I said b4 lol!

Yes there are a few women there too. Male incels claim that females can never be incel for the v good reason that a female - any female - CHOOSES to be celibate only coz the available mate choices don't match up to her needs/wants/xpectations but that male incels never choose to be celibate instead they approach numerous women and r rejected left and right so therefore they don't choose the condition, it chooses them. Therefore male incels have a dimension of victimhood that females cannot understand ever.

And yes, women also want to "ascend" in the language of inceldom but that has a diff't meaning.. coz for women "ascend" means to have some more choices in sexual partnership whereas for an incel dude to "ascend" means having a girl, just one girl, engage in a romantic/intimate contact with him and change his life 4eva.

I am not saying they r all wrong either.
Dunnig Kruger
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What do I need to do?
Let's say you had 2 people that each owned a car dealership.

1 of them was in a prominent location, the other tucked away down a cul de sac in an industrial estate
1 of them advertised widely, the other did no advertising
1 of them greeted people warmly when they entered the dealership premises. The other sat in the office and let people wander around on their own
1 of them talked to potential customers in ways that identified what the customer was looking for and then allowed the customer to take the most suitable car on a test drive. With the test drive including a section on a private race track. The other when customers spoke to him would tell the customers how much he'd love to have them as a customer. And how them buying one of his cars would mean so much to him.
1 of them has a lot of other customers on the premises at the same time. And even some competition for buying the same car. The other is deserted.
1 of them makes the whole sales process via a series of little baby steps. The other attempts a sales close in a direct way within 5 minutes of the customer walking onto the premises.

Who do you think would sell the most cars?
And what if the actual cars were better at the second dealership, how much difference would that make?

Marketing counts for a lot. Good sales technique counts for a lot.
That applies to selling cars. And it applies to anyone wanting to get themselves a romantic partner.

So get out there. Put yourself out there. In front of the noses of as wide a range of women as you can. Do and say the right things in the right way when they enter your sphere. Which basically means being friendly, positive, calibrating yourself to what they want, allowing them to discover what a great person you are by you giving them fun, enjoyable free samples of yourself. Don't leap into kissing them or asking them to sleep with you, when all you've done is talk about neutral topics. Build up to kissing them or sex after a series of words and actions leading up to that moment in little baby steps. You are more likely to be liked if the person can see that other people like you.

Focus on improving your marketing and sales skills and technique as a priority above improving the "product".
Chances are, you're a good enough product already.

You won't have a 100% sales success. Nobody does. But you will get enough sales to keep your business afloat.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As u can see I am a few steps ahead of u in understanding incel culture.... since u r the one who had to google wat I said b4 lol!

Yes there are a few women there too. Male incels claim that females can never be incel for the v good reason that a female - any female - CHOOSES to be celibate only coz the available mate choices don't match up to her needs/wants/xpectations but that male incels never choose to be celibate instead they approach numerous women and r rejected left and right so therefore they don't choose the condition, it chooses them. Therefore male incels have a dimension of victimhood that females cannot understand ever.

And yes, women also want to "ascend" in the language of inceldom but that has a diff't meaning.. coz for women "ascend" means to have some more choices in sexual partnership whereas for an incel dude to "ascend" means having a girl, just one girl, engage in a romantic/intimate contact with him and change his life 4eva.

I am not saying they r all wrong either.
I've known what looxmaxing is for a long time, since 2012ish, just never heard of the reddit thing.

I also agree that females can't be incels, yet some females use that board and believe in looksmaxing, but you said only incels would believe in it. Yet there are some females who believe it.

point being that there are non incels who believe in it too

I remember hearing about "mewing" back in the day too. To me it sounded like BS. I saw it referenced on here a week or two ago and decided to do a google search on it as I hadn't done for many years ....and it seems like it's gone viral now. A lot of big sites are talking about/writing articles about it.

A lot of incel stuff has actually gone viral these days. Prior to 2014 ...literally no one knew what a "Chad" was. Now you see that term literally everywhere. There was even a Law and Order SVU episode where the term "Chad's" and "stacies" were used.

Arguably, a lot incel culture has seeped into mainstream.
It was the Elliot Rodger killings what did it
Last edited by ANM775; 1 month ago
artist905
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Get a power scooter and claim you have a disability.

Look on Youtube on channels like "Squirmy and Grubs" or "Special Books by Special Kids" and you will find a huge disability-worship phenomenon that started taking off 4 years ago.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Be yourself but never force a girl to like you
artist905
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If looksmaxing was legitimate, I wouldnt be seeing so many tall square jawed masculine young men alone and miserable looking in public. The incel movements' archetype of the blond haired square jawed "Chad" wearing the Varsity letter jacket is something that might have been popular in 1998 but is totally outdated in 2020. In fact, that so-called 'Chad' aesthetic is now associated with negative character traits (anything from entitled white men , neo nazis, trump supporters etc) and extremely unpopular and sometimes even looked down upon in our 'woke' culture.
Last edited by artist905; 2 weeks ago
christianprince
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
What do I need to do?
Pray to God and Jesus Christ that you will be successful in your dating
Last edited by christianprince; 2 weeks ago
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by christianprince)
Pray to God and Jesus Christ that you will be successful in your exams
Stop with your religion crap who gives a **** about god and Jesus
christianprince
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Stop with your religion crap who gives a **** about god and Jesus
Jesus is the Lord you must turn to him, or you will be disobeying him. I am devout Christian grateful to my Lord Jesus for any blessings
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by christianprince)
Jesus is the Lord you must turn to him, or you will be disobeying him. I am devout Christian grateful to my Lord Jesus for any blessings
I answer to Satan, devil 666
christianprince
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I answer to Satan, devil 666
I rebuke any devils in the name of Christ, the Lord Saviour. He protects me against any demonic individuals
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (27)
14.36%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (56)
29.79%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (75)
39.89%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (25)
13.3%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.66%

Watched Threads