The Student Room Group

Gcse biology paper 2 November 2020 resits

How did everyone find that biology exam ?(paper 2) i found it so hard!!! It was harder than paper 1 what do you guys think?
Original post by Reemal
How did everyone find that biology exam ?(paper 2) i found it so hard!!! It was harder than paper 1 what do you guys think?

what was your examboard ?
Reply 2
aqa
Reply 3
Original post by Reemal
aqa

we did it a month ago when did u do it
Reply 4
Original post by WDASD
we did it a month ago when did u do it

I did it also a month ago in November but, I wanted to find out how everyone else found the bio exam.
Reply 5
Do u remember any big questions on the aqa biology paper 1?😭 sorry to be annoying I just didn’t know I had mocks now have not enough time to revise
Reply 6
Original post by idukb
Do u remember any big questions on the aqa biology paper 1?😭 sorry to be annoying I just didn’t know I had mocks now have not enough time to revise

Hi,

No, it's okay! well, overall bio paper 1 was better than paper 2. I don't remember everything but ill try and remember what certain topics that did come up

so the following:
photosynthesis
prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells
cell cycle
plants
lots of practical work came up so make sure you practise that! around (20 marks)
preventing and treating diseases
lung system/ respiratory system
food tests

please make sure you revise everything and not focus solely on certain topics that I have provided as practical work will interlink with chapter 7. So it's important you practise everything!

Best of luck, hope your mocks goes well! good luck and try not stress.

you can do it!
Do you remember the paper 2 topics?
Reply 8
Original post by mariam935
Do you remember the paper 2 topics?

bruh why u asking the exam was months ago STOP ASKING FOR THE TOPICS
Can you please tell me the topics that was in the November 2020 biology paper 1 and 2 for triple please. I have mock coming up soon and my teacher didn't even tell us we were supposed to do both papers. I'm so stressed out please help. Thank you.
Original post by Reemcherry
Can you please tell me the topics that was in the November 2020 biology paper 1 and 2 for triple please. I have mock coming up soon and my teacher didn't even tell us we were supposed to do both papers. I'm so stressed out please help. Thank you.

theres nothing about repsiration photosyntheissi or plants
Original post by dawdawdwa
theres nothing about repsiration photosyntheissi or plants

How about for physics and chemistry triple paper 1 and paper 2. Can you give me a list of topics please
Original post by amelia7861
could u please reply to my email...

Delete the email you sent. You don’t know what he actually wants from you. Don’t message strangers on the internet. It’s dangerous.
Original post by GCSE_Rockstar32
Delete the email you sent. You don’t know what he actually wants from you. Don’t message strangers on the internet. It’s dangerous.

okay just did, i really need the exam past papers. thank you for looking out for me
Reply 14
does anybody remember any questions on paper 1 biology for triple?
Reply 15
Happs_2705
I saw your reply however since I just started using the student room I am unable to send messages privately and yes I am interested
does anyone remember what was on paper 2 triple? are there any practicals we need to know?
Original post by Reemal

yo for the paper 2, the last question asks about the advantages and disadvantages of mass extinction and it says to mention evolution. Did u get that and know the answer? i dont rlly get it
Original post by Mochi_7
does anybody remember any questions on paper 1 biology for triple?

yh
Reply 19
Original post by Muhammad__ak
yo for the paper 2, the last question asks about the advantages and disadvantages of mass extinction and it says to mention evolution. Did u get that and know the answer? i dont rlly get it

thank you, I have this test tomorrow so I'm trying to find out as many questions as possible

Quick Reply

Latest