Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    all the jobs have different employment agencies so do i have to regiser with the agency in order to apply for the job or should i just get a form from the store???

ReputationRep:
    if the store has an application form, then i would go directly to the store, if not then you need to go through the agency. you will have to register with the agency if you want to apply for the job. also if you register with an agency, they will contact you about other jobs that you may or may not be interested in.

ReputationRep:
    am i more likely to get an interview if i go through the agency?? they might just ignore my application form

ReputationRep:
    not really? the benefit of going with an agency is that if you dont get that job they will try and find something else for you. as long as your cv is good then you shouldnt have any worries either way.

ReputationRep:
    ive signed up with an agency b4 and they hvavent been in touch since so ill just get a form. i really want this job it is so ideal! i was just wondering if it was easier to get an interview if you go through an agency

ReputationRep:
    if you mean job centre plus, they advertise on their website

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.