zara_12309
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
my predicted grades don't meet the requirements so will unis not give me an offer
lunarzephyr
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by zara_12309)
my predicted grades don't meet the requirements so will unis not give me an offer
hey could you be more specific. what unis are you applying to, what are their requirements and what are your predicted grades
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How to Avoid 5 Rejections : https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/uni...ity-rejections
zara_12309
Rep:
?
(Original post by lunarzephyr)
hey could you be more specific. what unis are you applying to, what are their requirements and what are your predicted grades
hi, yea sorry about that, the requirements are at least ABB but I have BCC, but I was thinking if I apply for mitigating circumstances due to my illnesses would the grade boundaries be lowered?
Thank you
McGinger
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hi, yea sorry about that, the requirements are at least ABB but I have BCC, but I was thinking if I apply for mitigating circumstances due to my illnesses would the grade boundaries be lowered?
Thank you
You will not get a lower grade offer, and they will still expect the right predictions for the course - but they *might* be more lenient in August if you are a near miss.
zara_12309
Rep:
?
(Original post by McGinger)
You will not get a lower grade offer, and they will still expect the right predictions for the course - but they *might* be more lenient in August if you are a near miss.
so will I just not get any offers at all cause I don't meet most of the requirements
McGinger
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
so will I just not get any offers at all cause I don't meet most of the requirements
For some courses at some Unis, they will consider those who are 'one grade below' the A level/BTEC requirements (not GCSEs). But there is no guarantee of any offer.

Read the advice in here about making 'grade' choices : https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/uni...ity-rejections
zara_12309
Rep:
?
(Original post by McGinger)
For some courses at some Unis, they will consider those who are 'one grade below' the A level/BTEC requirements (not GCSEs). But there is no guarantee of any offer.

Read the advice in here about making 'grade' choices : https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/uni...ity-rejection
ok thank you so much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (237)
56.7%
I don't have everything I need (181)
43.3%

Watched Threads