The Student Room Group

I’m in first year of uni

Hi, it’s my first year in uni and I was planning on moving into a student accommodation hall next year but i know it’s going to be mostly first years should i still go ?
You can find private halls of residence that have all years
Original post by Shweetyyy
Hi, it’s my first year in uni and I was planning on moving into a student accommodation hall next year but i know it’s going to be mostly first years should i still go ?

Hi @Shweetyyy,

My friends and I decided to stay in halls for our second year and I'm so glad we did. There was a mix of students across all year groups so it didn't feel like we were taking a step back. Ultimately if you think being in halls again is the right decision for you then don't hesitate to do it :smile:

Lucy
Original post by Shweetyyy

Hiya!

Living in halls in your 2nd/3rd year at uni is a really popular choice! I think especially with covid a lot of students are thinking of staying in halls because it is such a social and fun experience. Maybe make a pros and cons list of living in halls or in a house and to try balance out your thoughts.

Sam- Official Student Rep :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest