Who can I call for abortion Advice

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I called BPAS but they can’t fund me I’m in the uk and I’m 20 I have no job and I’m 6-8 weeks pregnant someone help

Can someone send me links !?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I believe you can get referrals from your local sexual health clinic.
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I called BPAS but they can’t fund me I’m in the uk and I’m 20 I have no job and I’m 6-8 weeks pregnant someone help

uhm, isn't it free on the nhs? just see your doctor?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago

Please don't go down that route, kindly reconsider your decision -- please give the child a chance in life.
tinygirl96
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Try a abortion clinic
becausethenight
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

GP or sexual health clinic is the place to go. https://www.nhs.uk/service-search/ot...tionSearch/734
You shouldn't have to pay, at all.
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Please don't go down that route, kindly reconsider your decision -- please give the child a chance in life.
it's not even a child yet, stop trying to make her feel guilty.
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Inappropriate. OP didn't ask for your opinion, they asked for help on where to get abortion advice.

You can contact your GP or a local sexual clinic and they will be able to direct you. Abortions are free on the NHS. If you are looking for general advice on abortions, the NHS website has a lot of information.
Carbon_Monoxide
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Be quiet you pro lifer.
khadijaaaxxxx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
don't tell op what to do with THEIR body
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thank you for all the advice I got in touch with an abortion clinic and I’m going through with it hopefully tomorrow as I’m nearly past the point where I can’t take the pill to terminate
Thanks for the advice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (228)
55.88%
I don't have everything I need (180)
44.12%

Watched Threads