Jealousy.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm never normally the jealous type but my mental health has been on the low lately and it's getting to me now.

My boyfriend has spent a fair bit of time talking to one of our friends while I understand that's okay and she has things she struggling with, he never talks to me about mine. We don't do anything lately aside from talk here and there. We don't watch stuff,play games anymore.

They message stuff they could be saying in the group chat. It just upsets me when he doesn't pay that much attention to my well-being.

I don't think anything cheaty or dodgy is going on so far but I can't rule out whether she has any intentions.

Its just gotten me down I needed a ramble
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
You can't blame your jealousy on mental health
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
You can't blame your jealousy on mental health
Didn't think I would get any support here lol you can scroll on you know not hard
ashtolga23
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I get this 100%, and I’m actually in a similar boat with that first part. I think the most important thing is to be open with your boyfriend as it makes it far easier to deal with than if not.

I hope this gets better!
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
I think it's completely okay to feel like that, especially if you're not feeling well yourself it's easy to overthink and be jealous over things you wouldn't normally be. While I think you probably shouldn't blow this out of proportion, I think you may want to bring this up with your boyfriend since it's always better to talk it out rather than let your uncertainties build up. Just a call or text can probably help a lot.

Hope you feel better soon!!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Didn't think I would get any support here lol you can scroll on you know not hard
Other people might support you but im not because you need to stop getting jealous
Anonymous #1
Other people might support you but im not because you need to stop getting jealous
Great so why you still here then lol got nothing better to do with your life? You make it sound like I'm always jealous lol idiot

Thank you to the people who were actually helpful x I'm probably going to bring it up tomorrow
justagirltbh
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
heyyy maybe talk to your bf about this? tell him how you feel and that you want to talk to him and that you feel you've perhaps 'distanced'? ik your mental health might not be in a good position i guess bc of the pandemic as well but you'll get through it trust me ! think positive if you want to talk im here for you just dm me anytime
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Great so why you still here then lol got nothing better to do with your life? You make it sound like I'm always jealous lol idiot

Thank you to the people who were actually helpful x I'm probably going to bring it up tomorrow
You are calling me the idiot when you are the one who's jealous
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
58.38%
I don't have everything I need (139)
41.62%

Watched Threads