The Student Room Group

Guys only: how do you act around your crush?

I’m interested, do all guys act differently around their crushes or is it pretty similar?
no crush </3
Reply 2
Original post by HoldThisL
no crush </3

👁👄👁 tbh having no crush is the best, no distractions.
Original post by mochi101
👁👄👁 tbh having no crush is the best, no distractions.

i am capable of managing my time, having a crush was more fun
I’m interested, do all guys act differently around their crushes or is it pretty similar?

This made me miss having a crush lol...

To answer the question, typically when a guy is interested in you some signs is things such as they make fun of things such as your height , voice or something similar. Or if you notice how they talk to other girls is different than how they talk to you

Don't guys tend to find more excuses to talk to you? like they'll find anything to talk about with you. Or they tend to be physically closer or nervous. Keeping an eye on you, being really nice etc. Liking your pics, viewing your stories etc

Do you guys agree?
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
This made me miss having a crush lol...

To answer the question, typically when a guy is interested in you some signs is things such as they make fun of things such as your height , voice or something similar. Or if you notice how they talk to other girls is different than how they talk to you

Ahhh some good info here 📝
Original post by Anonymous
Don't guys tend to find more excuses to talk to you? like they'll find anything to talk about with you. Or they tend to be physically closer or nervous. Keeping an eye on you, being really nice etc. Liking your pics, viewing your stories etc

Do you guys agree?

Ohh yeah trying to get closer yea I agree!
But what about in the ‘getting close but not too close’ kinda sector? Does that play a hint or not quite

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending