A question for my psychology research!

Watch
mochi101
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys!
If you would all put your opinions down for this question, ‘Are criminals born or made?’
and explain why you’ve chosen this. It would mean a lot as I’m conducted a psychological research experiment for my class! I wanted everyone’s thoughts
and opinions on this.
Tysm for your time!
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Both. I think that poor decision making is a factor in this. Sometimes influence from bad people is to blame. In other words peer pressure really. Other factors to a lesser extent include lack of morals and money too.
Special needs to some degree contributes to criminal activity as well. An disturbing inability to see the fuller picture plays a part in crime on top of that. And of course the total lack of common sense and absence of empathy figures into the whole deal in addition. There are many other issues and problems yet this is a starting point for you. Another thing is parental influence. Culture somewhat is responsible for crime.
oliver477
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mochi101)
Hey guys!
If you would all put your opinions down for this question, ‘Are criminals born or made?’
and explain why you’ve chosen this. It would mean a lot as I’m conducted a psychological research experiment for my class! I wanted everyone’s thoughts
and opinions on this.
Tysm for your time!
if you want to know waht are the fastest growing careers You've come to the right place
In my opinion they are definitely raised

every time you hear a story about some horrific killer and 99% of then had a terrible backstory where their parents either abuse them, the society abuse them or nobody cared about them until it was too late
Last edited by oliver477; 1 month ago
Carm15796
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mochi101)
Hey guys!
and opinions on this.
Tysm for your time!
Made in most cases, with the exception of genetical/biological disorders, I think it depends completely on circumstance, upbringing and culture. Usually there's some sort of key event that led to it a 'stressor'
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (333)
55.59%
I don't have everything I need (266)
44.41%

Watched Threads