The Student Room Group

urgent please someone give me advice x..

i fell downaholw on yt where i started watching 'burn survivor' videos on yt,and idk why i feel really sad. like seeing the before and after,,,i feel so sad. she was the same age as me. and the fact that it was a complete accident, i sort of feel teensy bit paranoid :frown: it can happen to anyone....idk why i suddenly feelso upset. there was a warning before like she showed the graphic imgaes but i looked at them anyway and now i feel so sad. i admire people that have that kind of confidence after that kind of stuff. just made me quite emotional

i jsut want someone to listen and respond please... tell me its ok and that its not gonna happen. please.
It’s just on yt you know...?
Original post by Anonymous
i fell downaholw on yt where i started watching 'burn survivor' videos on yt,and idk why i feel really sad. like seeing the before and after,,,i feel so sad. she was the same age as me. and the fact that it was a complete accident, i sort of feel teensy bit paranoid :frown: it can happen to anyone....idk why i suddenly feelso upset. there was a warning before like she showed the graphic imgaes but i looked at them anyway and now i feel so sad. i admire people that have that kind of confidence after that kind of stuff. just made me quite emotional

i jsut want someone to listen and respond please... tell me its ok and that its not gonna happen. please.

it's understandable that it affected you, it is a horrible thing to happen to anyone. But for you living your daily life, it is very unlikely that it will ever happen, you will be okay.
Reply 3
it's understandable that it affected you, it is a horrible thing to happen to anyone. But for you living your daily life, it is very unlikely that it will ever happen, you will be okay.

Thank you, I appreciate it

Original post by Hayden :)
It’s just on yt you know...?

Sorry? I don't get what your saying
Reply 4

Whatever your name is
we are here for you

Quick Reply

Latest