Hey, is anyone good at using ARCGIS that could possibly help me out a bit with representing some data on a map? If you want I may be able to give you a *small* fee for helping me? Would appreciate it so much- im really struggling at the moment
1. create a spreadsheet of locations in excel, in the format: latitude in the first column, longitude in the second column, and any data u want to present e.g. eqs or noise survey in the third and fourth columns. the columns should be titled w data underneath. u have to make sure u spell latitude and longitude right
2. save it as a cvs file (by choosing cvs in the drop down box when u save)
3. go onto arcgis online and click map at the top option bar
4. drag ur cvs spreadsheet directly from ur files to the arcgis page in ur browser
5. use the menus on the left to flick through data etc
6. take any print screens u need
hope this helps a little!!