Do men mind being approached by women who find them attractive?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Just wanted some thoughts before I embarrass myself
asif007
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If a woman approaches me it’s usually with conditions attached or she wants something from me. So what you gonna say to him that will make him know you’re for real and actually attracted to him?
username5497030
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No I don't mind. Best ego boost ever.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Wish a girl would approach me rather than just smiling/staring for a short time and waiting for me to approach.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
go for it!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by asif007)
If a woman approaches me it’s usually with conditions attached or she wants something from me. So what you gonna say to him that will make him know you’re for real and actually attracted to him?
Tbh I just want to get to know him. It might only be as friends if he's not attrached to me. I don't mind though. He just seems really interesting. I was just going to start a random conversation and see how things go
Ackhnologia
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi there.
Just try to talk to him.
Most of the time, men are not mean when a woman try to approach them to talk. Most of us men know how hurtful it can be to be belittled, shamed, insulated, seen as a creep, a weirdo, a rapist when we do is just trying to approach a woman we find attractive to just talk to them. So most of us will not try to be mean if a woman tried to approach us just to talk.
So I think you should just try to approach him and start a conversation.
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What guy doesn’t like a girl making the first move, takes a hell of a lot of stress of our backs and I myself find it quite impressive, it shows confidence and that’s of course a really attractive trait.
Anonymous #1
Thanks! If I see him tomorrow I'll talk to him. Will he look/ notice what I'm wearing or how I smell? Let's hope I don't make a fool of myself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (252)
57.01%
I don't have everything I need (190)
42.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise