Bf stays at babymum house.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So my boyfriend and his babymum ( broke up 2 years ago) use to live together. He moved out of Birmingham and moved to London where he lives alone. Every 10 days he stays the weekend with his 2 kids ( two different baby mums). The most recent child and babymum he pays her rent as she cannot afford it after they split up so he don’t want her end the child on the streets so it’s basically his house too. His mum and sister live in Birmingham too.

He stays at his house there with the babymum but sleeps in different rooms. ( because his mum house has no space )

Should I feel a type of way that he stays there? ( he’s very open to me so I don’t worry much about the babymum situation and he keeps all drama away from me) he recently found out she has a boyfriend too.
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nah, dodgy
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There is no “this is how you should feel”

How Do you feel about it?
candydiva
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This guy has "two different baby mums" and yet somehow he's enuf of a winner to compel u to ask this question?! Wow!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
There is no “this is how you should feel”

How Do you feel about it?
I don’t feel no type of way about it. I trust him in that aspect if there wasn’t children involved I wouldn’t have it but he’s a good dad.

I’m just scared I’m naive.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How should you feel or how do you feel? The former: happy that your boyfriend has actually taken some responsibility for his family? The latter: a bit foolish for putting yourself in this situation? Jealous that someone else is getting his time and money?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Surnia)
How should you feel or how do you feel? The former: happy that your boyfriend has actually taken some responsibility for his family? The latter: a bit foolish for putting yourself in this situation? Jealous that someone else is getting his time and money?
The latter?
YaliaV123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Find someone who knows how to use a condom
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (36)
17.06%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (62)
29.38%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (82)
38.86%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (26)
12.32%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.37%

Watched Threads