Turn on thread page Beta

University freshers week and sexual intercourse/random play watch

ReputationRep:
    What are the chances of you pulling during freshers week, by that i mean gettting past kissing. How many of you have pulled like that during your freshers? Can you please shed some info.

I basically just got out of a relationship a week before i goto university, i found out that my girlfriend cheated on me and i was and still am heartbroken. We were so so so close, we would tell each other anything and it was all great untill she told me she got off with another guy. So i feel like ****** right now, i miss conversing with her the way we used to and everything.

So i dont mean to sound really shallow, im not like that. I beleive in a commited relationship, but tbh i could really use some random play during freshers to take my mind off her as i cant seem to do anything else right now. If you have seen the movie 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall', im basically feeling like the main character.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Chances are you won't pull. Freshers' Week is like everything else regarding pulling: 20% of guys get 80% of the girls. For most it isn't a drunken sex fest but rather a time of getting teased and then masturbating that night.

But I'm saying that because it's more likely that you are in the 80% category than the 20% category.

ReputationRep:
    random play? Sounds like sexual activities described by a video game addict or something.

ReputationRep:
    maybe we could get a maths geek to write a formula for pulling during freshers?

One things for sure is I really dont want to have to masturbate at uni when I go.

ReputationRep:
    As far as I'm aware, pulling during Freshers Week is only slightly more likely than it is the rest of the time if you're in a club. None of my friends pulled during Freshers Week, but then, none of them were trying to, so I guess if you go to a club and hit on a couple of girls, you might get lucky with one of them.

Still, I'm not sure a random drunken shag is going to take your mind off your ex - if anything, it'd probably make you feel worse.

ReputationRep:
    you could chase drunk girls in clubs and hope a dodgy drunk shag will make you feel better, or you could just go and make a bunch of friends and enjoy yourself. i know which one i'd rather do and would help me get over that girlfriend a lot better(fyi, it's making friends and having a good tiiime!)

A girl in my flats pretty much had a different guy staying over every night. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by watermelon sugar)
    you could chase drunk girls in clubs and hope a dodgy drunk shag will make you feel better, or you could just go and make a bunch of friends and enjoy yourself. i know which one i'd rather do and would help me get over that girlfriend a lot better(fyi, it's making friends and having a good tiiime!)
    but we love vagina....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fi3nD)
    What are the chances of you pulling during freshers week, by that i mean gettting past kissing. How many of you have pulled like that during your freshers? Can you please shed some info.

I basically just got out of a relationship a week before i goto university, i found out that my girlfriend cheated on me and i was and still am heartbroken. We were so so so close, we would tell each other anything and it was all great untill she told me she got off with another guy. So i feel like ****** right now, i miss conversing with her the way we used to and everything.

So i dont mean to sound really shallow, im not like that. I beleive in a commited relationship, but tbh i could really use some random play during freshers to take my mind off her as i cant seem to do anything else right now. If you have seen the movie 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall', im basically feeling like the main character.
    It wont help you get over your girlfriend.....instead wouldnt you wanna get your own back, if its worth it!

btw do you play cricket for the indian cricket team...lol!

ReputationRep:
    why don't you use freshers week as a way to make new friends, which is its original purpose? making a friend that you'll know throughout your university experience will help you get over your significant other much better than a random drunken tussle.

you'll probably be too busy getting used to uni and being immersed in its many activities to miss your gf so don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    Use the search function. There are a lot of threads on this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    random play? Sounds like sexual activities described by a video game addict or something.
    you clearly dont use facebook!

OP its highly doubtful but you never know if you cast the hook about a bit you may catch something???

ReputationRep:
    Guy in my flat had sex a few nights ago. Luckily I was too out of it to hear him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I_used_to_love_H.E.R)
    It wont help you get over your girlfriend.....instead wouldnt you wanna get your own back, if its worth it!

btw do you play cricket for the indian cricket team...lol!
    Yeh i guess im not gonna be looking for some random play, but i hope i make real good friends there quick! I just hate the fact im going uni with this ****** situation.

And about the cricket, lol no i dont. But i am indian, played for county for a year and district for 2, so never know, maybe one day i will be playing for an International side

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chr15chr15)
    you clearly dont use facebook!

OP its highly doubtful but you never know if you cast the hook about a bit you may catch something???
    Random play in facebook doesn't infer sexual contact or maybe I missed something.

ReputationRep:
    to be fair, i don't think what you're looking for is the best idea
    if you're heartbroken, you'll probably just end up feeling even emptier than you do now if you have sex with some random ho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fi3nD)
    Yeh i guess im not gonna be looking for some random play, but i hope i make real good friends there quick! I just hate the fact im going uni with this ****** situation.

And about the cricket, lol no i dont. But i am indian, played for county for a year and distict for 2, so never know, maybe one day i will be playing for an International side
    I play cricket too..

I asked because your name is also of a cricketer!!

ReputationRep:
    these responses are VERY disapointing. I was under the impression that you had massive drunken orgies every night.

I'm thinking of withdrawing my place to go to university... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I_used_to_love_H.E.R)
    I play cricket too..

I asked because your name is also of a cricketer!!

Yeh i know =]
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Red Dust)
    Still, I'm not sure a random drunken shag is going to take your mind off your ex - if anything, it'd probably make you feel worse.
    Oh what rubbish. Random sex and meeting new women is exactly what takes your mind off an ex. The more females you meet and have sexual intimacy with, the more you realise that they really are only just women and are nothing special - certainly not worth getting heartbroken about.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2008
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.