Revision for mocks

Watch
viviansinclair
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have my mock gcses in exactly a week and i feel like i’ve done barely any revision. Any tips? Will i still be able to get like 8s/9s or is it too late ?

yxzmin.04
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
something similar happened to me in my year 10 mocks and for most i left it days before starting to revise some not at all and i still managed to achieve numerous 8s and 9s , i would recommend just scanning over your notes and things you don’t understand and then practice applying it to questions
viviansinclair
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by yxzmin.04)
something similar happened to me in my year 10 mocks and for most i left it days before starting to revise some not at all and i still managed to achieve numerous 8s and 9s , i would recommend just scanning over your notes and things you don’t understand and then practice applying it to questions
oh that’s fine then i guess, most people have been doing hardcore revision for like a month and i feel like i’m going to do awful but then again they’re only mocks but with the whole pandemic idk if they’re going to matter
saviemc
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by viviansinclair)
oh that’s fine then i guess, most people have been doing hardcore revision for like a month and i feel like i’m going to do awful but then again they’re only mocks but with the whole pandemic idk if they’re going to matter
Like you said, with the pandemic anything can happen. It's better to start now than not all. I'm doing my mocks right now, and I wish I'd started revising earlier
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (225)
55.83%
I don't have everything I need (178)
44.17%

Watched Threads