Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi I’m an international student and want to apply the course Economics&Philosophy of UCL. My predicted grade is AAA(Math, Econ, Physics), and I got A* in IGCSE math and A in AS math, but the entry requirement includes A* in alevel math.
I’m not sure and worrying that wether UCL will consider my other documents( Like PS) to make final decisions or they will just reject my application because of my grade? 😭
Panjsuce
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Very likely to just reject
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi I’m an international student and want to apply the course Economics&Philosophy of UCL. My predicted grade is AAA(Math, Econ, Physics), and I got A* in IGCSE math and A in AS math, but the entry requirement includes A* in alevel math.
I’m not sure and worrying that wether UCL will consider my other documents( Like PS) to make final decisions or they will just reject my application because of my grade? 😭
A good PS will in no way balance the fact that you aren't predicted A* in A level Maths.

I would email their Admissions for advice but they may reject everyone who isn't predicted A* if it is a very competitive course.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (353)
55.94%
I don't have everything I need (278)
44.06%

Watched Threads