Shall I leave sixhtbform

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
In year 13 I have no idea what I’m doing lockdown I didn’t do a lot and it’s all piling up my year 12 work is week I have no notes I feel like crying
Kj2605
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Okay, you can get this sorted so don’t panic. Make a list for each of your subjects of areas you feel are lacking. Then speak with your subject tutors, email or in person if that is possible. Ask them for resources and let them guide you on how to recoup from year 12. It’s not too late and by being proactive before Christmas you can get this sorted. Will be a hard slog but if you can get organised and evaluate how much work there will be to do to get back on track, it will make your decision much easier. I’m sure you can do this
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kj2605)
Okay, you can get this sorted so don’t panic. Make a list for each of your subjects of areas you feel are lacking. Then speak with your subject tutors, email or in person if that is possible. Ask them for resources and let them guide you on how to recoup from year 12. It’s not too late and by being proactive before Christmas you can get this sorted. Will be a hard slog but if you can get organised and evaluate how much work there will be to do to get back on track, it will make your decision much easier. I’m sure you can do this
I agree
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Kj2605)
Okay it’s like me learning A levels in 6 months tho I’m going thru the bio content well it’s just geo and chemistry I struggle with
Anonymous #1
I actually feel like I’m dying inside this is so mentally draining nothing goes in my bloody head
Kj2605
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don’t look at the whole picture, it will be too overwhelming. Break it down. Talk to your tutors though - that’s the biggest step. You might find they agree and say you are too far behind. Or they may say it’s doable and then you can make your decision.
The first step is talking to them though - they know your progress better than anyone else. Just don’t write yourself off without taking to them. It can be done
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (20)
13.42%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (41)
27.52%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (61)
40.94%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (23)
15.44%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
2.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed