limitlesspuffy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
so i ordered from this site yesterday and i put standard delivery. It says that the estimated delivery is 9th December. It's my first time ordering from this site and since it's black Friday do you think my order will be delayed a bit? I really need it by the 11th December and now i'm really worried that it may not come on time?
limitlesspuffy
Rep:
?
anyoneeeeeee??????
FrogPu55y
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This happened to me when I bought some earrings from Shien, I think if you're super worried contact the customer support. If your item is something big like maybe a coat, it should probably come on time but if it's several small items, then there might be a delay. It should give the option to track your package so that might help. I've ordered from asos and for me it usually comes a day after the predicted delivery date. Hope this helps at all
limitlesspuffy
Rep:
?
(Original post by FrogPu55y)
This happened to me when I bought some earrings from Shien, I think if you're super worried contact the customer support. If your item is something big like maybe a coat, it should probably come on time but if it's several small items, then there might be a delay. It should give the option to track your package so that might help. I've ordered from asos and for me it usually comes a day after the predicted delivery date. Hope this helps at all
I think because it was black friday, they might delay it even more? I really need it on the 11th, shall I email them now and be like I really need it by this date so would it be possible to deliver it sooner?
FrogPu55y
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah I think that would be the safest option, and if they can't do anything just make sure to track your package really carefully. <3
limitlesspuffy
Rep:
?
(Original post by FrogPu55y)
Yeah I think that would be the safest option, and if they can't do anything just make sure to track your package really carefully. <3
so i asked them on this chat function on their website. First they were like i advise you to wait till the 9th then i said but i really need it by the 11th so can you confirm and then they said you will get your parcel on the estimated delivery date so i hope i do
iizzymarie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by limitlesspuffy)
so i ordered from this site yesterday and i put standard delivery. It says that the estimated delivery is 9th December. It's my first time ordering from this site and since it's black Friday do you think my order will be delayed a bit? I really need it by the 11th December and now i'm really worried that it may not come on time?
Asos are usually quite good with deliveries, from my experience. Don't think I've ever had a late package. However I guess Black Friday could delay it. I wouldn't worry too much, I think it'll come on, or even before, the 9th
limitlesspuffy
Rep:
?
(Original post by iizzymarie)
Asos are usually quite good with deliveries, from my experience. Don't think I've ever had a late package. However I guess Black Friday could delay it. I wouldn't worry too much, I think it'll come on, or even before, the 9th
thankss for reassuringg
baby.bear
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i ordered form ASOS two weeks ago. i chose standard delivery and my parcel came on the day it was supposed to!!
limitlesspuffy
Rep:
?
(Original post by baby.bear)
i ordered form ASOS two weeks ago. i chose standard delivery and my parcel came on the day it was supposed to!!
thank youu
Cloudiii
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’ve ordered form ASOS a couple times now before. They have never been late. Also, exchanged a dress that was too big which meant sending it back and then them giving me another size and it all went perfectly too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
58.21%
I don't have everything I need (140)
41.79%

Watched Threads