manjola
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
The "compare how the two writers convey their different attitudes to..." question, I am unsure how to structure this answer and any help would be appreciated!
dd_razz
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Okay, so this is how I structure my Q4 -
paragraph 1:"writer one..."
paragraph 2: "writer two, however..."
paragraph 3: "---similarities----"
repeat this if you felt like you haven't written enough, and maybe write a conclusion. I personally don't write conclusions often, but I still manage to get them top grades. You just need to be clear, concise, and stick to your purpose, and maybe not waffle. Sophisticated vocab will get you to the top, too 😊
manjola
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by dd_razz)
Okay, so this is how I structure my Q4 -
paragraph 1:"writer one..."
paragraph 2: "writer two, however..."
paragraph 3: "---similarities----"
repeat this if you felt like you haven't written enough, and maybe write a conclusion. I personally don't write conclusions often, but I still manage to get them top grades. You just need to be clear, concise, and stick to your purpose, and maybe not waffle. Sophisticated vocab will get you to the top, too 😊
I sometimes waffle with questions which award higher marks and my ideas become irrelevant, so this is useful. Thanks for the tips!
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show

dd_razz
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by manjola)
I sometimes waffle with questions which award higher marks and my ideas become irrelevant, so this is useful. Thanks for the tips!
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show

you're welcome! I hope you get the grades you want 😃
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (197)
57.6%
I don't have everything I need (145)
42.4%

Watched Threads