hi,
how many summer courses can i take?
thanks
idonthaveaname1223
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi - there’s no limit! I’d tell you though that it is your summer, so you should relax, have fun and re-energise yourself. With that being said, you can do as many summer schools as you would like, however I advise you to not do too much. Most students complete summer schools in the hope of putting this on their ucas forms, which doesn’t always happen because they have other things to talk about. I’d tell you to choose wisely which summer schools you want to participate in, apply for as many as you want (they’re selective so you realistically may not get every one), and decide carefully hope this helps
ThronesRanger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by idonthaveaname1223)
Hi - there’s no limit! I’d tell you though that it is your summer, so you should relax, have fun and re-energise yourself. With that being said, you can do as many summer schools as you would like, however I advise you to not do too much. Most students complete summer schools in the hope of putting this on their ucas forms, which doesn’t always happen because they have other things to talk about. I’d tell you to choose wisely which summer schools you want to participate in, apply for as many as you want (they’re selective so you realistically may not get every one), and decide carefully hope this helps
thank you so much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (294)
55.79%
I don't have everything I need (233)
44.21%

Watched Threads