Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
so i was talking to this guy for the past month and a bit and he normally replies in the same day or early next day. he seems realy into the convo and we have the same humour/ sarcasm and stuff- we're very similar. So he like asks me questions and sends rly long texts but i texted him like last wed (so around 4ish days ago) in reply to one of his questions and he still hasnt replied eventhough he was active on insta(where we text) I'm so confused, why is he acting like this?
bored_user:)
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Maybe he is busy?

Or he might be reconsidering his relationship with you
Anonymous #1
(Original post by bored_user:))
Maybe he is busy?

Or he might be reconsidering his relationship with you
but what relationship do we even have? we reconnected cos he was my old crush in primary which is weird when u think about it but he defo isnt busy when he's been online for so long. if he wasnt interested then why reply and tease and ask me questions:confused: boys are weird
bored_user:)
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
but what relationship do we even have? we reconnected cos he was my old crush in primary which is weird when u think about it but he defo isnt busy when he's been online for so long. if he wasnt interested then why reply and tease and ask me questions:confused: boys are weird
Boys are wierd ngl... gonna agree with you on that one mate... but might be cause he just doesnt find you interesting anymore? Do yourself a favour, stop texting him and see what happens.
MadameRazz
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
maybe he thought the convo was done/cant think of anything else to say. or he can’t be bothered.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by bored_user:))
Boys are wierd ngl... gonna agree with you on that one mate... but might be cause he just doesnt find you interesting anymore? Do yourself a favour, stop texting him and see what happens.
lmao rip. what a strange guy
Anonymous #1
e

(Original post by MadameRazz)
maybe he thought the convo was done/cant think of anything else to say. or he can’t be bothered.
he physically asked me questions and our convo wasnt like oh theres nothing else to say. idek man idek
adusd
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Bruh it’s bc he was horny
Anonymous #1
(Original post by adusd)
Bruh it’s bc he was horny
no he isnt that kind of guy, we have like intellectual conversations and stuff
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Could be many reasons, presumably, could be due to your conversations not holding any value..

Or he might be busy... (does he work? does he have school?)

Or could be personal issues, you will never fully know unless you ask him.
YaliaV123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Never invest too much in someone if they’re a virtual stranger. Distract yourself and get on with your life.
kisokos03
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
being a guy and knowing other guys, although it does seem a bit long for this tbh, he could have easily just forgotten to reply. not because he doesnt care about the convo or anything like that, he just forgot.

if that turns out to be the case pls dont be offended that he forgot or anything like that, again (from experience) it isnt because he doesnt care
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
so i was talking to this guy for the past month and a bit and he normally replies in the same day or early next day. he seems realy into the convo and we have the same humour/ sarcasm and stuff- we're very similar. So he like asks me questions and sends rly long texts but i texted him like last wed (so around 4ish days ago) in reply to one of his questions and he still hasnt replied eventhough he was active on insta(where we text) I'm so confused, why is he acting like this?
He dumped you
Anonymous #1
He dumped you
lol he doesnt like me that way to dump me
Anonymous #1
(Original post by kisokos03)
being a guy and knowing other guys, although it does seem a bit long for this tbh, he could have easily just forgotten to reply. not because he doesnt care about the convo or anything like that, he just forgot.

if that turns out to be the case pls dont be offended that he forgot or anything like that, again (from experience) it isnt because he doesnt care
honestly idek, id much prefer him be straight up abt it
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
Could be many reasons, presumably, could be due to your conversations not holding any value..

Or he might be busy... (does he work? does he have school?)

Or could be personal issues, you will never fully know unless you ask him.
we're both in upper sixth so it is kinda busy lmao
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
we're both in upper sixth so it is kinda busy lmao
Ok.. probably doesn’t want to talk, does he seem extroverted? Does he have a lot of friends?

I could probably judge what is going to happen next if you supply me with correct info
kisokos03
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
honestly idek, id much prefer him be straight up abt it
yh i get u, im just saying it might not be him losing interest in the convo just forgetting to reply for a bit. Although again 4 days does seem a but long so idk
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
Ok.. probably doesn’t want to talk, does he seem extroverted? Does he have a lot of friends?

I could probably judge what is going to happen next if you supply me with correct info
Ok so. He was in my class from like reception to Year 6 but we went our seperate ways once we reached high school. Like 2 months ago he requested to follow me so obvs i accepted and dmed him asking how he was on like the 26th of sep or oct i think? We talked quite a lot until now obvs and my friend was friends with him and said we were v similar and he had a banging personality, i think he's quite extroverted but i dont know him in that way. I do know a lot of girls like him mainly due to his humour and personality and he goes to a rly posh grammar skl so i think he had loads of friends but idek man. we like developed inside jokes as we spoke which is bad cos i really dont want to like him AGAIN. im in a bit of a pickle lol
Anonymous #1
Ok so. He was in my class from like reception to Year 6 but we went our seperate ways once we reached high school. Like 2 months ago he requested to follow me so obvs i accepted and dmed him asking how he was on like the 26th of sep or oct i think? We talked quite a lot until now obvs and my friend was friends with him and said we were v similar and he had a banging personality, i think he's quite extroverted but i dont know him in that way. I do know a lot of girls like him mainly due to his humour and personality and he goes to a rly posh grammar skl so i think he had loads of friends but idek man. we like developed inside jokes as we spoke which is bad cos i really dont want to like him AGAIN. im in a bit of a pickle lol
acc i dont know if a lot of girls now but ik one girl did on my friends ncs trip but he rejected her cos he wanted to focus on yr 12(this was a year ago)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (20)
13.25%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (42)
27.81%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (62)
41.06%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (23)
15.23%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
2.65%

Watched Threads