Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey
Last edited by username5478694; 1 month ago
DedicatedWizard
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think the best thing to do is book an appointment with student services or someone in your department and ask about that.
username5478694
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
(Original post by DedicatedWizard)
I think the best thing to do is book an appointment with student services or someone in your department and ask about that.
I have
Student Services are not sure as they don't deal with the academic side of things
I've asked my department and my personal tutor and they are ignoring me
DedicatedWizard
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by glossygirl)
I have
Student Services are not sure as they don't deal with the academic side of things
I've asked my department and my personal tutor and they are ignoring me
You should keep emailing them and also I recommend letting your student union know about this (they are there for the wellbeing of students after all) and also student welfare. Maybe they will be able to help? I don't know what other advice I can give you, hoping someone else will reply on here!
username5478694
Rep:
?
(Original post by DedicatedWizard)
You should keep emailing them and also I recommend letting your student union know about this (they are there for the wellbeing of students after all) and also student welfare. Maybe they will be able to help? I don't know what other advice I can give you, hoping someone else will reply on here!
I will thanks
I am just really worried about the coursework that is due in in 2 days that I won't be able to do
username5478694
Rep:
?
bump
DedicatedWizard
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by glossygirl)
I will thanks
I am just really worried about the coursework that is due in in 2 days that I won't be able to do
No problem, wishing you the best. Definitely stressful stuff, bumping the thread in case anyone else can help x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (75)
17.81%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (121)
28.74%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (160)
38%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (52)
12.35%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.09%

Watched Threads