Talking on whatsapp

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What does it mean when a girl and a guy have been consistently talking on whatsapp everyday for more than a year (one doesnt come online unless the other does, both go offline together, either party becomes more active on whatsapp when the other is online sometimes for hours at a time) , but both party however denies having anything between them, the guy even going as far as to say the girl is not his type?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Just because there are interactions online between the members opposite sex party, it has to do severely with romance. A boy and girl can be good friends. Could be different, but just speaking out of my own experience and thoughts. I don't know too much about their interactions in real life, anyways.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just because there are interactions online between the members opposite sex party, it has to do severely with romance. A boy and girl can be good friends. Could be different, but just speaking out of my own experience and thoughts. I don't know too much about their interactions in real life, anyways.
There are other platforms where people can chat on, like, DMs on social media, Discord, Snap, or just mere SMS. I don't think online and offline of one single app matter.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (56)
17.34%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (91)
28.17%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (121)
37.46%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (44)
13.62%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.41%

Watched Threads