Why is this lady so nasty about people's appearances?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've never met anybody like this and she's a grown woman at 35. Always has something nasty to say about people's looks and rips them to shreds picking out their flaws when she's one of the physically ugliest women I've come across so she has a lot of nerve. There's no need for her to be so horrible about people's looks, she even drove one girl we know to a sui--cide attempt because she kept calling her fat, ugly, saying that she looks like a goblin, has huge cheeks, is hard faced etc.
hobba
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Some people get their jollies by putting others down. They are toxic. Do not give them any oxegen. Simply smile at them and give a little chuckle. They hate that.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Because she's a very sad woman who's trying to be the schoolyard bully she never got to be when she was actually at school.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've never met anybody like this and she's a grown woman at 35. Always has something nasty to say about people's looks and rips them to shreds picking out their flaws when she's one of the physically ugliest women I've come across so she has a lot of nerve. There's no need for her to be so horrible about people's looks, she even drove one girl we know to a sui--cide attempt because she kept calling her fat, ugly, saying that she looks like a goblin, has huge cheeks, is hard faced etc.
Not really enough conbtext, but agree with #2 some people are just insecure and bullies.
They get a feeling of power from it.
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Report 1 month ago
Some are very insecure and want the other person to be on their same level so they pick out their “flaws”
black tea
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
she is insecure about her own looks and is trying to make herself feel better by highlighting the flaws in other people's appearance
YaliaV123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She’s making fun of other people to make herself feel better.
Surnia
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
And where is this happening?
glassalice
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Depending on exactly what she said to this girl and if there is evidence to corroborate, if reported to the police, she could end up with a prison sentence.
Synergy~
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Didn't you already make a thread about this?
Synergy~
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6707388
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (34)
16.75%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (61)
30.05%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (77)
37.93%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (26)
12.81%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.46%

Watched Threads