Pissedofftoo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I accidentally found out by bf of 3 years and 1 baby later has created an account. We are both comfortable with each other having the other's phone. Anyways one thing lead to another, and I was helping with work emails and see that the website is asking for email verification. Yes, I got nosey and snooped. He hasn't been paying anything, and he just created the account Nov-19. Being petty I took pictures of myself (not nude) and put them on his account and posted "Maybe I should just start showing off my body & tits." And screen shotted it so that when he opens his phone yo check his work emails, he'll see it .Context: he said that he would break it off with me if I had ever made an Only Fans account. Well now the table is turned. We're eventually going to talk about this today, and it was childish what I did,but I honestly can't help but to feel salty and betrayed. I want him to feel the same way I do. Was I in the wrong that bad?
Gillzy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Pissedofftoo)
So I accidentally found out by bf of 3 years and 1 baby later has created an account. We are both comfortable with each other having the other's phone. Anyways one thing lead to another, and I was helping with work emails and see that the website is asking for email verification. Yes, I got nosey and snooped. He hasn't been paying anything, and he just created the account Nov-19. Being petty I took pictures of myself (not nude) and put them on his account and posted "Maybe I should just start showing off my body & tits." And screen shotted it so that when he opens his phone yo check his work emails, he'll see it .Context: he said that he would break it off with me if I had ever made an Only Fans account. Well now the table is turned. We're eventually going to talk about this today, and it was childish what I did,but I honestly can't help but to feel salty and betrayed. I want him to feel the same way I do. Was I in the wrong that bad?
Well there it is....the stupidest thing i'll read all day...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (53)
18.21%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (82)
28.18%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (108)
37.11%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (38)
13.06%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (10)
3.44%

Watched Threads