Grace_W
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey,

Does anyone who has had an interview for vet med at Edinburgh know what the online activity is going to be on?

Thanks in advance x
Heidi_E
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Interview invites have been given out to Scottish applicants but not people from England/Wales etc
vetmed226
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hiya, I’m a London applicant and I have had my interview so Edinburgh have definitely interviewed a few non-Scottish students!! As for the online assessment, I have no clue what to expect either, we haven’t received much info at all and I believe they don’t usually do this.
Grace_W
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by vetmed226)
Hiya, I’m a London applicant and I have had my interview so Edinburgh have definitely interviewed a few non-Scottish students!! As for the online assessment, I have no clue what to expect either, we haven’t received much info at all and I believe they don’t usually do this.
Hi, this is my second year applying and they didn’t do an online activity last year. Was just wondering if anyone has any other info and we haven’t received much. Thanks x
Heidi_E
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
When did you get your interview invite?
vetmed226
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Heidi_E)
When did you get your interview invite?
Over two weeks ago- my interview was last Thursday (given about a weeks notice). I believe they have finished all of their interviews for November and their next batches are in Jan and Feb (check on their website under ‘interviews,’ and pls correct me if I’m wrong). There were only 3 dates in Nov when they were interviewing so I doubt they got through very many. By far the majority will be next year from what I understand so don’t stress if you’ve not heard anything, it’ll give you more time to prep
Heidi_E
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Over two weeks ago- my interview was last Thursday (given about a weeks notice). I believe they have finished all of their interviews for November and their next batches are in Jan and Feb (check on their website under ‘interviews,’ and pls correct me if I’m wrong). There were only 3 dates in Nov when they were interviewing so I doubt they got through very many. By far the majority will be next year from what I understand so don’t stress if you’ve not heard anything, it’ll give you more time to prep
Oh ok thank you! How was it?
If you don't mind me asking, what are your predicted grades/work experience?
vetmed226
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Heidi_E)
Oh ok thank you! How was it?
If you don't mind me asking, what are your predicted grades/work experience?
I’ll reply on dm x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (36)
17.06%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (62)
29.38%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (82)
38.86%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (26)
12.32%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.37%

Watched Threads