The Student Room Group

Describe what makes someone husband or wife material.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rufus the red
Understanding and using Rufus-EnglishTM to its full capacity in conversation. :yep:

:rolleyes:

Spoiler

Original post by Prince Philip

Original post by Elizabeth II
I could never do without you.

you know what would be even better is if the users/actual people were a real life couple :cry2:
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
you know what would be even better is if the users/actual people were a real life couple :cry2:

Some are.
Original post by sunny.side.up
:rolleyes:

Spoiler

You're. :mad2:
Original post by sunny.side.up
Wdym by entirely imaginary?

they're dumb ****.
I've met a few since the second lockdown began.
Union Jack Wearing Bulldog is demanding that I add a new dealbreaker against all professed dog fans who support houseshares involving resident felines, including F2 & F3 hybrids.
Original post by Rufus the red
You're. :mad2:

:hand:
Yes.
Union Jack Wearing Bulldog was appalled to discover that some canines are willing to adopt pet humans who they know reside with felines. :grumble:
He was even more horrified to meet a very big and bad tempered F2 who is in the habit of enjoying raw meat & rodents for
breakfast. :getmecoat:
Can't say I was too thrilled either, at the breakfast menu or the aggressive hissing. :hide:
Mine would be:
Not serious all the time; goofy
Has life goals
Somewhat attractive, although a good personality makes someone more attractive to me somehow
Kind and selfless (thinks of others)
Would be open to a family
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Sounds doomed. That's 👆 why the divorce rate is so high, ppl marrying for childish vapid superficial reasons like "he's fUnNy"

who hurt you 😂
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending