mufc20times
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi! I’m debating going to Nottingham in 2021 and was wondering what the best accommodation choice is? I love going out (when corona will allow) and would place a good social life as paramount when choosing where to live so what’s the most sociable accommodation at Notts? Ta!
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
I live in St Peter's court, whilst the location isn't ideal if you're gonna be on main campus there's a free hopper bus which takes you to jubilee and uni park so it's not a big issue, but the hall itself its very good, its right next to a few shops and a massive gym nearby which is cheap, and the social life is really great as well, trust me everyone in notts loves SPC
mufc20times
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I live in St Peter's court, whilst the location isn't ideal if you're gonna be on main campus there's a free hopper bus which takes you to jubilee and uni park so it's not a big issue, but the hall itself its very good, its right next to a few shops and a massive gym nearby which is cheap, and the social life is really great as well, trust me everyone in notts loves SPC
Hi thanks Are you able to specifically choose your accommodation? I’ve heard somewhere that there is only a certain amount of choice in where you end up staying?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mufc20times)
Hi thanks Are you able to specifically choose your accommodation? I’ve heard somewhere that there is only a certain amount of choice in where you end up staying?
If you're catered then you'll be able to choose a zone but not the specific hall so your choices are limited, personally I think self catered is much better as its much cheaper
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (35)
16.99%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (61)
29.61%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (79)
38.35%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (26)
12.62%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.43%

Watched Threads