IMPERIAL 2021 - Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry Interview

Watch
harsimranks
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys, I applied to Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry at Imperial and got an interview offer has anyone had an interview for Chemistry or even this specific course from here? If so, how was it?
nyah42
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by harsimranks)
Hey guys, I applied to Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry at Imperial and got an interview offer has anyone had an interview for Chemistry or even this specific course from here? If so, how was it?
I had my interview for this course and got an offer really happy. The interview was enjoyable, don’t stress about it
harsimranks
Rep:
?
(Original post by nyah42)
I had my interview for this course and got an offer really happy. The interview was enjoyable, don’t stress about it
congrats!! i had my interview last wednesday and haven't heard back from them yet. when did you do yours & get your offer?
nyah42
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
congrats!! i had my interview last wednesday and haven't heard back from them yet. when did you do yours & get your offer?
Oh haha I just replied to your post on a different forum then saw this. I had my interview on a Wednesday (2nd Dec) and got informed of my offer the following Tuesday (8th Dec). Yesterday I got told the conditions of the offer which were A*AA, I’m pretty happy. Good luck
Narafah
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I had my interview on the 9th of December but I still haven't heard back and it has been a week. Does it mean I have been rejected?
Last edited by Narafah; 1 month ago
harsimranks
Rep:
?
Oh haha I just replied to your post on a different forum then saw this. I had my interview on a Wednesday (2nd Dec) and got informed of my offer the following Tuesday (8th Dec). Yesterday I got told the conditions of the offer which were A*AA, I’m pretty happy. Good luck
Ahh, pretty good timing. I’m still waiting for my email from them aha, i thought i would’ve heard back from them by now tbh but thank you for the good luck!
harsimranks
Rep:
?
(Original post by Narafah)
Hi, I had my interview on the 9th of December but I still haven't heard back I and it has been a week. Does it mean I have been rejected?
I had my interview on the same day as you! I still haven’t heard back from them either, getting a bit nervous. But no, it deffo doesn’t mean rejection. I’ve seen ppl get emails from them up to 2 weeks later before
Narafah
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I had my interview on the same day as you! I still haven’t heard back from them either, getting a bit nervous. But no, it deffo doesn’t mean rejection. I’ve seen ppl get emails from them up to 2 weeks later before
Oh ok thank you. I was starting to get worried..
Narafah
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Also how was your interview?
nyah42
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Narafah)
Hi, I had my interview on the 9th of December but I still haven't heard back and it has been a week. Does it mean I have been rejected?
Hey, have you heard back?
Narafah
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey, have you heard back?
Yeah, I received an offer and the conditions were A*AA. However my predicted grade for chemistry is A but Imperial want A*. My predicted for Maths and Biology is A* and Imperial want A. So I'm not quite sure if I should accept the offer because my teacher didn't predict me A* for Chemistry so I might not meet the offer requirements.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (284)
56.69%
I don't have everything I need (217)
43.31%

Watched Threads